Campagnolo EPS V3 cockpits

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
keaton

by keaton

ferrarista wrote:For those using the deda superzero stem, there is a di2 clip made for that stem. I'm sure campy interface can be installed with small tie wraps.

Looking into this, I dig this idea!

shinzomaeda

by shinzomaeda

I just installed the Deda Superzero di2 Deda clip and tie wrapped the Eps module onto it. Pretty happy with result so far, seems very secure and solid and nicely tucked away!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

corky

by corky

shinzomaeda wrote:Image

I just installed the Deda Superzero di2 Deda clip and tie wrapped the Eps module onto it. Pretty happy with result so far, seems very secure and solid and nicely tucked away!!

More pics of that cipollini please....

Mockenrue

by Mockenrue

I've just tidied up a couple of my bikes with heat shrink wrap, which is tidier looking than spiral wrap IMO:

nismosr

by nismosr

ferrarista wrote:For those using the deda superzero stem, there is a di2 clip made for that stem. I'm sure campy interface can be installed with small tie wraps.

My superzero stem came with this front clip but I don't remember it has that extended arm for Di2.

can you get them from Deda ?

ferrarista

by ferrarista

nismosr wrote:

My superzero stem came with this front clip but I don't remember it has that extended arm for Di2.

can you get them from Deda ?

That is an optional part. I'm sure you can buy it online.
██

poppiholla

by poppiholla

I think that it is a shame that Campa is too slow with a new build in V3 interface. It would be nice to build in the interface in frames or handle bars nicely.
A lot of new frames are Di2 ready at the moment. It would be nice if Campa makes the same fit and form for the interface so that we can use the new frames with Campa without the bulky interface under the stem.
I ride Campa Record 2015 and a lot of times I want to buy the EPs upgrade set but I don't want the V3 interface under the stem. I want wireless EPS with one battery in the seatpost!!! ;-)

Daniel1975

by Daniel1975

Campy just does it all at their own speed: to slow :-(
I've been using Campa for over 25 years, but i think next groupset will be DA di2. Easier to hide Interface, I like the feeling of the new 9100 brakes and I prefer the possibility to shift (officially) 30, but can do 32 easily.

Seedster

by Seedster

I hid my junction box inside the handlebar

poppiholla

by poppiholla

Beautiful bike and a nice hiding place for the interface. ;-)

Miller

by Miller

Not a massive fan of Bianchi but that's a potent-looking bike.

Butcher
Shop Owner

by Butcher

I hid my v2 interface inside my stem and since the v3 had the charging port attached, I could not figure out how I could make that happen. That Bianchi seems to be the perfect fit.