Assos apparel questions

Kit Brand Talk. Everything under the sun, including sunnies!
mf0u3021

by mf0u3021

Looks like GTO baselayers and a gravel range is incoming - sneak peaks on trackandfield_trieste Instagram

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kode54

by kode54

GTO baselayers look nice!
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

MrCurrieinahurry

by MrCurrieinahurry

Where are these can't see them?!?!

Basso Diamante super record EPS 12
BMC slr01 ultegra Di2

Formerly known as Curryinahurry

kode54

by kode54

MrCurrieinahurry wrote:Where are these can't see them?!?!

BMC slr01 ultegra Di2
I went back to their instagram and the pictures were pulled off their page.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

MrCurrieinahurry

by MrCurrieinahurry

Without anyone saving them rookie error lol

BMC slr01 ultegra Di2

Formerly known as Curryinahurry

kode54

by kode54

MrCurrieinahurry wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:34 pm
Without anyone saving them Image rookie error lol

BMC slr01 ultegra Di2
Who knew it was posted a bit prematurely!? LOL
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

jayjay

by jayjay

mf0u3021 wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:21 pm
Looks like GTO baselayers and a gravel range is incoming - sneak peaks on trackandfield_trieste Instagram
Assos bibs with cargo pockets would be awesome :D

kervelo

by kervelo

Mantel winter sale has some assos products too, for example RS S9 bibs for 140€.
https://www.mantel.com/list/&action[]=828&brand[]=assos

GaBa

by GaBa

I finally decided to sell Johdah. I lost a couple of kilos more and it's simply too big. I posted an ad in for sale category if anyone would be interested.

uppis

by uppis

Matte86

by Matte86

I’m planning to, but I’m waiting to see if they release something else so I don’t pay the shipping cost..
Please report back if you buy them

kytyree

by kytyree

Thoughts on the "gravel" range?

I'm going to give the bibs a shot, it was time for some new cargo bibs. I've gotten to where I like having all the pockets sometimes.

For now I'm a pass on the jersey. 1/4 zip and no back pockets seems more like an expensive t-shirt than a jersey.

If I'm not going to have a full zipper or back pockets then I think I'd prefer a tech T.

jayjay

by jayjay

kytyree wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 5:38 pm
I'm going to give the bibs a shot, it was time for some new cargo bibs. I've gotten to where I like having all the pockets sometimes.
+1 :D

kode54

by kode54

kytyree wrote:

For now I'm a pass on the jersey. 1/4 zip and no back pockets seems more like an expensive t-shirt than a jersey.

If I'm not going to have a full zipper or back pockets then I think I'd prefer a tech T.
The new cargo bib shorts are nice. I ordered a S and a M and ironically, the S fits better. All my other bib shorts are M and feels like it fits the GTC cargo bib shorts.
Newer tights are the same. I normally have for 15 years have worn M, now, S fits about the same with all new tights, like Mille GTO. Not sure what's going on with sizing but believe me, I did not lose that much weight.

I also bought the 1/4 zip GTC gravel jeresey. Fits well but didn't like the location of the 2 zipped pockets so I'm returning them. Material and design is very nice and is more suited for mtb than gravel/road. Going to try the GTO jersey that has pockets to see how those are.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

steveadore

by steveadore

kode54 wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:24 pm
kytyree wrote:

The new cargo bib shorts are nice. I ordered a S and a M and ironically, the S fits better. All my other bib shorts are M and feels like it fits the GTC cargo bib shorts.
Newer tights are the same. I normally have for 15 years have worn M, now, S fits about the same with all new tights, like Mille GTO. Not sure what's going on with sizing but believe me, I did not lose that much weight.

I also bought the 1/4 zip GTC gravel jeresey. Fits well but didn't like the location of the 2 zipped pockets so I'm returning them. Material and design is very nice and is more suited for mtb than gravel/road. Going to try the GTO jersey that has pockets to see how those are.
It's called "vanity sizing" (i.e. inflating sizes). Gore Wear did the same a couple of years ago. I've also experienced the same with Q36.5 (the redesigned version of the bib shorts I bought in M two years ago now fit better in S). It's good to know that I'll be a size S in the new Mille too (M in the Mille GT) :D