Anyone with a Weight Weenie PEGORETTI

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

shimmeD

by shimmeD

Ow man! :unbelievable:
Less is more.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

FIJIGabe

by FIJIGabe

Bravo, sir! What an amazing bike!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

breezerboy wrote:Responsive yet stable, comfortable but never lacking when you put the power down. Plenty of feedback from the road and tyres but never jarring when it gets rough. Being a perfect fit obviously helps, but the best bikes I've ever ridden. Their responsiveness makes them feel lighter than they are but without any of the skipping about and instability of a bike that is too light or too stiff.

Each model is subtly different, but have a very familiar feel.
From my experience, most comfortable is Duende, then Responsorium, Marcelo, Love #3 then BLE, but could happily ride any 100+ miles as they're all pretty close. Stiffness is a reverse of this, but none are lacking in that respect.

I own 2 and they are by far my favourite bikes. This is compared to various Colnago, Cannondale, Specialized, Wilier, and Pinarello. Many bikes can come close in ride, you can beat them on the scales, but none make me want to ride them as much as they do. Others have come and gone, but these are keepers.
Had an EOM Marcelo 17 years ago that was 7.5kg and felt the same as you do. But since i sold it I have had several bikes, almost all of which were made to measure, and I don’t miss it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

audioblazer

by audioblazer

Not exactly weight weenie for a size small 49 ( seat tube) Pegoretti Resporium - Giro d’ italia ciavete , with the following built :
Frame 1890, Fork 377 g, Deda superleggero RS handle bar, seatpost & stem, dura ace pedal , specialized power expert curve , Campy SR12 , Alpitude -bottle cages, garmin mount , chain catcher , bora ultra 35 tubular , schwalbe HT one & gatorskin sprinter tubular tires . Total weight 7.62kg

audioblazer

by audioblazer

Responsorium XCr
Attachments
Pegoretti Resposorium - Giro d’ italia ciavete
Pegoretti Resposorium - Giro d’ italia ciavete
7.62 kg
7.62 kg

anquetil

by anquetil

Pego No. 2
Attachments