2006 pro equipment - road

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.

Moderator: robbosmans

User avatar
C a s r a n
WW of the Year 2005
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:54 am
Location: Flanders, Belgium
Contact:

by C a s r a n

Erez_Pinarello wrote:hey casran,,,,,

u just made me sell my F413 pinarello and call pinarello to order the new Paris Carbon in the new team color

this entrance of yours cost me too much this time ;-)



Oh, I'm so sorry for that! :shock:

But hey, that's very good news, Erez_Pinarello. You have something to celebrate! Image
Image

roleur21
Posts: 146
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:57 pm

by roleur21

The Cristallo appears to just use the generic chinese seatstays and chainstays from Columbus (from XLR8R kit I believe), I'm sure this cuts cost on the bikes, but I would hope that a pro level bike from Colnago would be better than that!

by Weenie


anzoni
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:39 pm
Location: Norway

by anzoni

Found this:
Attachments
Paris White.jpg

Kuiper
Posts: 2047
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Wateringen, The Netherlands.
Contact:

by Kuiper

anzoni wrote:Found this:


It's also standing on the Main page of Pinarello but thanks for Sharing :D

User avatar
the Repeater
Posts: 824
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:06 pm
Location: Burlington, VT
Contact:

by the Repeater

I really cannot believe the Disco/Trek Roubaix bikes.

Aren't soft-tail MTB's widely regarded as the worst of both worlds? Lack of stiffness and response, no true suspension.

Maybe if they could get away from Shimano seatposts and actually use a carbon post, or maybe just use a bigger tire. That frame seems like a HUGE compromise, and I really wouldn't be into riding it, for any reason. I'm not the one getting paid to ride it, however.


Seems like a really, really ugly year for pro-bikes, short of the Times, as always.

User avatar
bianchista
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:19 am
Contact:

by bianchista

gcasillo wrote:If you happen upon a photo of the Liquigas-Bianchi bikes, please post them here! :)


I have found some images of Liquigas's 2006 top cyclist & their bikes;-
Image
Bianchi FG Lite Aluminium Carbon

Image
Bianchi FG Lite Aluminium

Image
Bianchi FG Lite Aluminium

Image
Bianchi FG Lite Aluminium
ImageImage

User avatar
pkent
Posts: 190
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:50 pm
Location: HKG
Contact:

by pkent

bianchisti wrote:Image
Bianchi FG Lite Aluminium

DiLuca's frame look like Cannondale no color scheme just decals.

User avatar
bianchista
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:19 am
Contact:

by bianchista

pkent wrote:DiLuca's frame look like Cannondale no color scheme just decals.


It has been tested by Bianchi a couple of times;-
Image
Tirreno-Adriatico; Mario Cipollini

Image
Giro di Lombardia; Danilo di Luca
ImageImage

User avatar
Lord Vader
Posts: 382
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:27 pm
Location: Austria

by Lord Vader

On the Team-CSC-website you can see their new 2006 apparel from Descente:
http://www.team-csc.com/shop_products.asp?cat_id=4

Kuiper
Posts: 2047
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:22 pm
Location: Wateringen, The Netherlands.
Contact:

by Kuiper

Skill Shimano

Someone posted already somewhere on the forums a small pic of this one but this one is bigger.

Image

philischen
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:47 am

by philischen

I just found a Pic of a Lampre bike. Actually it's a Crossbike, but well at least you can see the new Teamoutfit.
Image

carlos
Posts: 596
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:04 pm

by carlos

the Repeater wrote:I really cannot believe the Disco/Trek Roubaix bikes.

Aren't soft-tail MTB's widely regarded as the worst of both worlds? Lack of stiffness and response, no true suspension.

Maybe if they could get away from Shimano seatposts and actually use a carbon post, or maybe just use a bigger tire. That frame seems like a HUGE compromise, and I really wouldn't be into riding it, for any reason. I'm not the one getting paid to ride it, however.


Seems like a really, really ugly year for pro-bikes, short of the Times, as always.


ugly yes (like most trek´s) but do you really think that a rider like hincapie would ride a bike that performs as badly as you claim? i dont think so...
hey
ho
lets go!

philischen
Posts: 397
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:47 am

by philischen

Image

Build up T-Mob Giant. I think thats the best coulortheme they had for years.

User avatar
tommy
Posts: 609
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:21 am
Location: belgium

by tommy

philischen wrote:Image

Build up T-Mob Giant. I think thats the best coulortheme they had for years.

I second that!

User avatar
C a s r a n
WW of the Year 2005
Posts: 3237
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:54 am
Location: Flanders, Belgium
Contact:

by C a s r a n

bianchisti wrote:
pkent wrote:DiLuca's frame look like Cannondale no color scheme just decals.


It has been tested by Bianchi a couple of times;-
Image
Tirreno-Adriatico; Mario Cipollini



I doubted if Cipollini was really riding a Bianchi early 2005. His helmet is still a Specialized, and here his fork looks very Specialized as well:

Image
Image

by Weenie


Post Reply