MyCampy App

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
Calnago

by Calnago

Thought it might be good to have a general MyCampy App going forward (didn't find one in Search), that would just talk about any and all user issues, bugs, etc. I'm currently trying to use the App to configure some things, and just generally want to go through every single feature and try it out for myself, simply to have the experience since there's a lot of folks who like this electric stuff :) .

I ran into some issues yesterday that led me down a rabbit hole of deleting the software app, disabling bluetooth, resetting my iphone x, wash rinse and repeat... and this morning did a HARD reset on my iphone to see if that might be the problem, reinstalled the app, etc. It still doesn't seem to want to let me add a crankset to the components list... whenever I go to "edit" it, it just kicks me out of the entire app. So, as a first issue... has anyone experienced that before and if so, what was the resolution. I am downloading the app from the Apple App store.

Also, on a more general note, how many of you EPS users are actaully making good use of the MyCampy app, for example... changing the default settings in a big way etc? I find that a lot of folks that have this stuff don't have a clue how to use it, or in a lot of cases don't even know what options exist.

Thanks. Would love to hear your experiences, good and bad.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ

scb

by scb

I use it to update firmware on EPS v3 on a couple of bikes and that’s about it since it’s so buggy. V2 of the app is supposed to be released the end of June so will keep my fingers crossed on what’s coming (on this and v4 EPS??)