New CAT brakes

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Superlite

by Superlite

Thanks for posting that SL. Some how I can't believe all your bitchin' actually paid off.. Please let us know how the new breaks are.
Attachments
Aaaaaaaaayh!!!    Would you expect any less from the Fonz? :) 
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />How you guys dig my avatar?
Aaaaaaaaayh!!! Would you expect any less from the Fonz? :)

How you guys dig my avatar?

cadence90

by cadence90

Aaaaaaaaayh!!! Would you expect any less from the Fonz? :)
How you guys dig my avatar?

Superlite, that's cool! (I mean about you and Ted and the brakes, they will definitely look better than your avatar... :lol: )
Let us all know how the ZG's work out....

"Gimondi è un eroe umano, che viene sconfitto ma che continua la sua corsa fino a tornare a vincere." - Enrico Ruggeri

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

manny

by manny

It is very significant what Ted is doing. It says much about his dedication to producing the best possible brakes he can, and the pride he has in his work. I believe that even if the problems are not solved with this pair he will receive the feedback and make efforts to correct any remaining problems until ZG brakes perform to the level serious riders expect. It is also significant the role WW played in bringing this about. If more manufacturers realized that the feedback they can get from this site may be far more objective than some of their so called "independent testing", they could improve their products and be more successful. Some of these companies have much to learn about the importance of customer feedback. WW rules!

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

Just tell that to all the manufacturers R&D's. we all will be glad to receive the parts! :wink:
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

Superlite

by Superlite

Just tell that to all the manufacturers R&D's. we all will be glad to receive the parts!

Aaaaaaaaaay! Thats my new job! :wink:

LOOK

by LOOK

Wow, now that's what I call customer service! Good luck on the new brakes Superlite. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Superlite

by Superlite

You have Zero G's? Or CAT's?

nzkiwiguy

by nzkiwiguy

superlite if you don't like them or need a second opinion on them, I'm just down the road from you. I'll gladly do extensive real life testing in a state of the art facility (Colorado!)

spaniardclimber

by spaniardclimber

If you want to test them on the pyrenees TDF desdents just send them to me!
On july I will be able to test them on croix de fer, galibier and alpe d'huez, if anyone is willing to know how they perform on those descents with a 70 kg rider just send a pair to me ;-)
I sold my BRS 200 SL as they weren't powerfull enough.

Superlite

by Superlite

superlite if you don't like them or need a second opinion on them, I'm just down the road from you. I'll gladly do extensive real life testing in a state of the art facility (Colorado!)

I have access to that "facility" myself, I think I'll do my own testing. :wink:

If you want to test them on the pyrenees TDF desdents just send them to me!
On july I will be able to test them on croix de fer, galibier and alpe d'huez, if anyone is willing to know how they perform on those descents with a 70 kg rider just send a pair to me
I sold my BRS 200 SL as they weren't powerfull enough.

Hey, I've got the Rocky Mountains, close enough.

"Johnny, your not getting my Bud Lite." :wink:

jim

by jim

just arrived in the mail. one pair of zero gravity brakes. weights are 95gm front and 94gm rear. both weights include pads, all bolts, i.e. ready to ride.

ted has really got a nice piece of componentry on his hands here, and i wish him the best of luck with the business. these will compliment my machine nicely

Superlite

by Superlite

DAMIT! You beat me to it. :lol: Oh well, I'm snowed in right now, I guess I can wait till tomorrow.