Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
- Posts: 629
- Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:26 am
Would love to try one of these
- Posts: 1901
- Joined: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:38 pm
- Location: Welland, Ontario
San Marco Aspide
seatpost is Token Ultralite.
- Posts: 1094
- Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:51 am
- Location: Sydney, Australia
You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline. It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer.
-- Frank Zappa
- Posts: 651
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 12:19 am
- Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:10 pm
antares 00. 135g. new white ones seem to go for 200 US on the bay, so I assume you can get one for 200 euros.
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 am
any saddle should do. with the expense and effort to to save four grams in these parts, you could recover anything in white kangaroo or alcantara.
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:22 pm
San Marco Regal E works for me.
Have used Toupe as well. Both keep the white nicely.
- Posts: 385
- Joined: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 am
Prologo Scratch Pro TR which for me is very comfortable and the cover stays very clean. Little heavier than what you have now tho. You can get the non-TR version with the nack rails to go lighter but the cover is different and not as nice and it's got softer foam ime.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2
- 14 Replies
- 1686 Views
Last post by bikewithnoname
Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:39 am
- 3 Replies
- 266 Views
Last post by octave
Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:03 pm
- 17 Replies
- 642 Views
Last post by dgasmd
Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:12 am
- 8 Replies
- 818 Views
Last post by bm0p700f
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:17 pm
- 9 Replies
- 4115 Views
Last post by dbnm
Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:05 am