The official : "what have you bought today" topic

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderator: Moderator Team

KCookie
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:40 am
Location: Pom living in Australia

by KCookie

More Assos clothing. Don't need them but at that price I just couldn't resist.
O so cheap. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


wyz
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:22 am

by wyz

May I know which website you saw the sale?
KCookie wrote:More Assos clothing. Don't need them but at that price I just couldn't resist.
O so cheap. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk


by Weenie


KCookie
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:40 am
Location: Pom living in Australia

by KCookie

wyz wrote:May I know which website you saw the sale?
KCookie wrote:More Assos clothing. Don't need them but at that price I just couldn't resist.
O so cheap. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
It's the Assos factory outlet in the UK. Their delivery is quite quick and postage isnt to bad. Still so much cheaper than other stores. Normal around $500- $600 in OZ.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


sychen
Posts: 367
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:06 pm

by sychen

www.swissiconic.com

Ya a champ cheaper than a retail centos.

Bought as well.


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk



KCookie
Posts: 1257
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:40 am
Location: Pom living in Australia

by KCookie

sychen wrote:www.swissiconic.com

Ya a champ cheaper than a retail centos.

Bought as well.


Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Yeah the Centos are only $216, crazy prices.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk


GregarioForHire
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:58 pm

by GregarioForHire

Image

Pulling together parts rapidly now for the Oltre XR2 rebuild.

Deda Superleggera bars (40cm). 191g
Berk lupina 150mm Padded. 95g
Extralite octaramp Chainrings. 94g
Rotor 3D+ 172.5mm 110BCD Crankset 478g

dereksmalls
Posts: 2105
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 pm
Location: New Zealand

by dereksmalls

Darimo road bar. 3k gloss finish, 40cm width. So that means once I get it and install it I’ll be selling the Schmolke which is just the wrong shape for me.

User avatar
dgasmd
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:10 am
Location: South Florida

by dgasmd

dereksmalls wrote:Darimo road bar. 3k gloss finish, 40cm width. So that means once I get it and install it I’ll be selling the Schmolke which is just the wrong shape for me.
Didn’t know those were already available!!

GregarioForHire
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:58 pm

by GregarioForHire

dereksmalls wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:27 pm
Darimo road bar. 3k gloss finish, 40cm width. So that means once I get it and install it I’ll be selling the Schmolke which is just the wrong shape for me.
I've just enquired about the very same bar, so my Deda might not even ever come out the box!

izza
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 pm

by izza

My first P1.

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
dgasmd
Posts: 1468
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2007 5:10 am
Location: South Florida

by dgasmd

izza wrote:My first P1.

Image
That is some serious and clean bike. Would love to see a more detailed thread on the build for sure

Frisco
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat May 09, 2009 6:23 pm
Location: Bay Area, CA

by Frisco

Far wheels for the new gravel bike

Image

dereksmalls
Posts: 2105
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:20 pm
Location: New Zealand

by dereksmalls

dgasmd wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:49 pm
dereksmalls wrote:Darimo road bar. 3k gloss finish, 40cm width. So that means once I get it and install it I’ll be selling the Schmolke which is just the wrong shape for me.
Didn’t know those were already available!!
It’s not on their site but you can order by emailing a request and they’ll sort you out.

izza
Posts: 100
Joined: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:03 pm

by izza

dgasmd wrote:
izza wrote:My first P1.

Image
That is some serious and clean bike. Would love to see a more detailed thread on the build for sure
Madone SLR frame 58cm
Etap wifli
Bontrager XXX 5 TLR wheels
Bontrager Montrose saddle.
Bontrager Garmin 1030
Bontrager Ion / Flare lights.

Image

Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie


spdntrxi
Posts: 2040
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:11 pm

by spdntrxi

^ too nice of a build for RXL... go XXX

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post