The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to email@example.com
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 226
- Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:32 pm
- Location: Uk
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:09 pm
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:34 pm
Yep. Just north of Atlanta.
- Posts: 1944
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:02 pm
- Location: Getting dropped
- Zipp rims will break if you look at them too hard
- R-Sys wheels will spontaneously explode
- The ZG crankset will never, ever exist
- Everyone needs Lightweights, even if they're fat and old
- Parts actually made of metal are SO 10 years ago
- Posts: 467
- Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:59 am
- Location: Northern California, USA
I wonder what this place would be like if everyone starts a thread like this
Steve P wrote:USA area on here ?
Everything can be drilled, except tires.
- Posts: 664
- Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:26 pm
- Location: New Jersey, USA
i'm not from georgia, but i'll post here just because I want to be part of the greatest thread of all time.
- Posts: 3468
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:33 am
- Location: Hamilton, Canada
I just checked, there is no one in Georgia. Holidays.
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:27 am
- Location: Grosse Pointe, MI