Silence - Lotto & Liquigas training camps NOW WITH PICS

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderator: Moderator Team

jay cee

by jay cee

Gregorio wrote:Saw this article this morning on Velonews
http://www.velonews.com/train/articles/13830.0.html

I rode next to Dirk for 4.5hrs one day, very interesting man.
J EURO

MaestroXC

by MaestroXC

Were all the Liquigas riders on SuperSixes for the camp? I'd imagine some of them would still prefer the SystemSix, unless they weren't given the option.
Zealots beware.

jay cee

by jay cee

i don´t know. but virtually all had the new paintjob, whatever that tells you...
J EURO

TMK001

by TMK001

No sign of the new Silence Lotto kit? Damn it! I want to know what I will be wearing next season :P

I rode with Cadel a few times not before christmas when he was still winding up... hoping to catch up with him again in the New Year. He will be getting too quick for me by then though :oops:

jay cee

by jay cee

J EURO

TMK001

by TMK001

*Puts in order at LBS*

Looks pretty good... I hope the man who wins the Tour de France this year is wearing that :)

Todd

GrahamB

by GrahamB

Ooooh, big improvement. Somehow it would be off-putting for her to be wearing Predictor logos... :lol:
Graham

jay cee

by jay cee

J EURO

TMK001

by TMK001

Yeah, I was just thinking that not much had changed... lazy graphic designers!! :lol:

[quote removed by Frankie => please hit the reply button when you reply in stead of quote. Thanks!]

Razor

by Razor

jay cee wrote:it's all about being Euro, and he is Mr Euro.

Living in the U.S, it is strange to see a team training without helmets, but it is good to see that the "safety police" don't have a worldwide stranghold on top level riders :lol: Freedoom of choice rules! :lol:

EspenBjørgan

by EspenBjørgan

Well... In Spain, from what I remember, it is illegal to ride without a helmet, but nobody seems to care.

eurostyle wrote:
drjones96 wrote:
eurostyle wrote:Why does Pippo ride with a Polar watch, a Polar computer and an SRM? Nice pics

Maybe he likes to compare plots for different computers. Funny. That must be a heavily instrumented bike because you need a different speedo/cadence sensor for both of those Polar units (S725X needs S-Series sensors and the CS400 needs CS-Series)....then there is all the SRM stuff too... :lol:

Ya, but if you look closely the watch doesn't read his heartrate, only used as a stopwatch. Must be the Euro flair 8)

Uhm... How can the watch show his kcal if it doesn't read his heartrate? Polar powermeter is a possibility, but I'm having trouble seeing why he would have shit like that on the bike when he already have a SRM.
Hell yeah!