Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 3214
- Joined: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:12 pm
- Location: eh?
Designed by Salvador Dali.
- Posts: 355
- Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:49 am
- Location: XNA
Ewwww!!!! Not something I'll ever be on. That being said...I would like to cast my vote for best thread title of '07.
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:10 pm
did it get dropped before the resin was setup
Ride Vellum Cycles
- Posts: 362
- Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2005 3:58 pm
- Location: UK
The Tango has been around for a few years. A rep friend of mine told me he never has any issue selling them.
- Posts: 3468
- Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:33 am
- Location: Hamilton, Canada
something wrong with the link, the pic is all wavy.
- Posts: 972
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:35 am
I rather like it...I'd never buy one though!
- Posts: 2629
- Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:55 pm
- Location: Vienna, AUT
I recall that Tango means "Boat Anchor" in Italian...
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 1:20 am
I know we can do better... I contest all of you to find a less aesthetically pleasing bike frame, complete bike, weird bike setup or whatever, I think we can find something that is truly offensive. I think that there are a lot of ugly bikes out there and we as bike experts can create a good catalog of these bicycle monstrosities, please don't be shy.
- Posts: 380
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:10 pm
- Location: Ontario, Canada
I'll bite on that one gonzalo...
- Posts: 824
- Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 5:06 pm
- Location: Burlington, VT
I really don't understand the mentality of a curved downtubes ever.
Do I really need to be able to tell the WHOLE FRAME is carbon from a quarter-mile away?
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:56 pm
That stays remid me of Trigon ... morphed ...
- Posts: 879
- Joined: Thu Apr 08, 2004 3:31 pm
- Location: Hollywood