anyone from glasgow?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

MrCurrieinahurry

by MrCurrieinahurry

hey guys just seeing if anyone here is from glasgow as ill be there from around the 27th december for a week seeing my mrs as shes working doing panto and was wondering if i could maybe meet up with someone for the rental of a bike and a spin?
tikka
Formerly known as Curryinahurry

alanmclean

by alanmclean

Weather may be horrible but, if not, suggest you check out our club site at http://www.johnstone-wheelers.co.uk/php ... 33ed79154e

Recent club run here: http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/activity/4373143

There will probably be Sat and Sun runs and you'll be made welcome. Three to four hour runs west of Glasgow, usually on quiet roads. I suspect I will be doing something more relaxing than cycling, involving alcohol and sleeping, but pm me if you want to know more.

Regards

Alan

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Lardy

by Lardy

I used to go swimming in Johnstone and Elderslie pools when i was a pup. I'm from Paisley, so I'm rock hard.
not.

If you put the same message on mtb-wales.com then you may hear from my friend who lives in Glasgow and rides LOTS of off-road up there. He may also be able to help with roadie stuff if the previous post doesn't.

MarkeR

by MarkeR

Currieinahurry, you are more than welcome to hook up with East Kilbride Road Club, which is just South of Glasgow. Saturday and Sunday runs, as well as midweek training on Tuesday (either on the road or on rollers if you are into that) and Thursday evenings.

I should be able to sort you out with a bike for the week as the club has bikes for hire.

PM me if you are interested.

Cheers