The WeightWeenies website was recently updated and is now fully SSL encrypted (URLs beginning with https).
Probably you have been logged-out, we're sorry for that (was unavoidable), just login again.
When there are errors occuring please first delete cookies and browser-cache - if it doesn't help or you find other problems please post here or write short mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you have problems with Tapatalk App please re-follow/re-login.
Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 5771
- Joined: Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:37 am
- Location: Phoenix Arizona
- Posts: 1944
- Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:02 pm
- Location: Getting dropped
Me! If you buy me a ticket
- Zipp rims will break if you look at them too hard
- R-Sys wheels will spontaneously explode
- The ZG crankset will never, ever exist
- Everyone needs Lightweights, even if they're fat and old
- Parts actually made of metal are SO 10 years ago
- Posts: 1024
- Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:17 pm
- Location: Antwerp
- Posts: 55
- Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:37 am
- Location: Crozet F
VéloGessien will be also .
Just for fun !
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:11 pm
buy also one for me
cycling is a passion