Bib shorts - longer leg lengths

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Ypuh

by Ypuh

MAAP are the longest for me and therefor my favourite of the bunch (Q36.5, Assos, Sportful, Bioracer and a few others).
Cervelo S3 - 7.3kg
Time ADHX - 8.7kg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

UpFromOne

by UpFromOne

Just tried a Pas Normal bib, size medium. NOT long, about like Assos length.

tommyb

by tommyb

Take a look at Tactic Pure, happy to give 20% discount to anyone in this group- message me Image

https://www.tactic-sport.com/en/submenus-coleccion/all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OnTheRivet

by OnTheRivet

AW84 wrote:
Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:58 am
I can, begrudgingly, recommend La Passione. I've been a longtime customer of theirs and knew my sizing, but for some odd reason, their most recent bibs got at least half a size smaller (thus the begrudging part), except for the legs, which are now so long that they partially cover my kneecaps and have to be pulled up. And I have really long legs for my height, so that's saying something. It all frustrates me, but maybe it'll help you.
Hahaha, so its not just me. I have 6 pairs of La Passione bibs in a medium, the last pair I bought were so small I couldn't get them on. Same with jerseys ( wear a small) sent both back. Great budget bib are the Sirokos. Gobik is the best stuff I've worn in a long time.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

Pactimo offers a long option on all of their bibs with +3 inches of inseam for the long option in every size.