GCN+

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

MayhemSWE

by MayhemSWE

Installed the app yesterday. Maybe it works okay for watching live races, but for pre-recorded stuff… I tried to watch yesterday's Giro d'Italia stage and fast forward to the last few kilometers. Is it just me or is this impossible to do?! Okay, technically it is possible, but it would required me to continously swipe right on the remote for several minutes straight as each swipe only moved the timeline further by some 30-60 seconds?!

I don't understand how it could take them so long to get the app released and still fail this badly. Surely they did not start coding from zero? They already had the Eurosport Player app, all they needed to do was put a GCN skin on top of it! While ESP also leaves much to be desired it at least ages better than the current iteration of GCN+.

Orbital

by Orbital

Yeah it’s definitely annoying. I ended up just watching the half hour replay show.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ms6073

by ms6073

Very frustrating to report that as of Friday morning, I am unable to stream any content from the GCN+app on o ur Smasung TV as any content I clicjl on returns Somewhat frustrating, Going to =https://help.globalcyclingnetwork.comGCN+ help site and I see the following. Another article offers the standard advice of uninstall app, update TV OS, reinstall app.
Due to a technical issue, some users are unable to access some of our content on the connected TV apps. We are working proactively to fix the issue. Further help can be found by scrolling down and finding the article ‘Problems with the Smart TV apps?’ under promoted articles.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"