BIKE24 starts shipping to UK again

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

WorkonSunday

by WorkonSunday

just noticed that they start letting UK customers to order again:

Ships immediately – Delivery time to Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) 6-11 days**

shipping rates seems to have gone down too:
COUNTRY UP TO 250 EUR FROM 250 EUR
Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) 6,00 € 2,40 €

thats one mega good news for many of us. :mrgreen:
Some say pour 10ml water out of your bottle to save that last bit of the weight. Sorry, i go one step further, i tend to the rider off my bikes. :thumbup:
n+1...14 last time i checked, but i lost count :mrgreen:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

Hopefully your delivery times are better than mine to Canada.. I ordered some parts 2 weeks ago and they still haven't left Germany yet... DHL post basically has a "bin" they fill and it only seems to ship every 2 weeks... so Im hoping today is my 2 weeks since I missed the last 2 week shipping date..

Dat

by Dat

I placed an order nearly a week back, been picked but not shipped.

Flasher

by Flasher

Interesting, I ordered something from them on Sunday and have had nothing from them confirming the order only an email from PayPal showing that I have paid...........

trainergav

by trainergav

I have no complaints about their products but I do find that it takes forever for them to pack and ship. Everything I have received has been retail rather than OEM which is nice. The good news is that if I'm ordering from overseas I'm never in a hurry so it's fine.

robertbb

by robertbb

trainergav wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:50 pm
I have no complaints about their products but I do find that it takes forever for them to pack and ship. Everything I have received has been retail rather than OEM which is nice. The good news is that if I'm ordering from overseas I'm never in a hurry so it's fine.
Shops should advertise if a product is OEM or retail.

jasjas

by jasjas

I'm in UK & Bike24 still show Products not shippable to Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland)

Flasher

by Flasher

jasjas wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:05 pm
I'm in UK & Bike24 still show Products not shippable to Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland)
Maybe clear your cookies.

From their front page:
Bike24 wrote:Delivery time 6 to 11 working days to Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland)

WorkonSunday

by WorkonSunday

interesting. i too ordered on the same day as i started the thread. my package has also been picked but not shipped out. seems like they may have messed up something in the system.

i did notice quite a good % of their stock now still not able to ship to UK, it's like case-by-case basis. :noidea:
Some say pour 10ml water out of your bottle to save that last bit of the weight. Sorry, i go one step further, i tend to the rider off my bikes. :thumbup:

WorkonSunday

by WorkonSunday

just a quick update. got my parcel this morning. the label on it says Jan 24th. i guess it's still taking a little while to get though the mail system.

stevec1975

by stevec1975

Majority of stuff is still not shippable to the UK (I guess big brands have geo-locked selling outside of the EU), such a shame, I would have spent thousands there since Brexit..

I only want 1 thing at the moment as well (https://www.bike24.com/p2509071.html)

Maddie

by Maddie

It must be a UK thing because I'm in Switzerland which is not part of the EU and bike24 ships everything to me apart from Bontrager parts.

jasjas

by jasjas

Flasher wrote:
Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:00 pm
jasjas wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:05 pm
Maybe clear your cookies.

From their front page:
Bike24 wrote:Delivery time 6 to 11 working days to Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland)
Yep i get that BUT when you go into individual parts etc Can't ship to uk.... Cookies ain't going to change that, message is from their web page, unless i use them to bribe them......

jasjas

by jasjas

stevec1975 wrote:
Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:44 pm
Majority of stuff is still not shippable to the UK (I guess big brands have geo-locked selling outside of the EU), such a shame, I would have spent thousands there since Brexit..

I only want 1 thing at the moment as well (https://www.bike24.com/p2509071.html)
Bike24 ship around the world, its the costs/duty & delays to ship to uk thats the issue, unless its under £135 so much for that wan$er johnsons free trade deal
Switzerland is in the single market

BianchiDave

by BianchiDave

WorkonSunday wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:29 pm
interesting. i too ordered on the same day as i started the thread. my package has also been picked but not shipped out. seems like they may have messed up something in the system.

i did notice quite a good % of their stock now still not able to ship to UK, it's like case-by-case basis. :noidea:
@workonsunday What was the order value? I'm looking at handlebars which will come in around £350 and it states at checkout that 20% VAT is included (plus the £2.40 shipping).

I'm just tyring to work out if I'll get stung for import/customs duties on top.

Anyone else in the UK ordered since Bike24 started shipping again?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com