Road Bike Rental in Carlsbad CA or San Diego

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

goatalope

by goatalope

Anyone in the Carlsbad, CA or (northern) San Diego area have a decent 56ish road bike they would rent from October 17- October 22?

I'll be in Carlsbad/Oceanside on vacation and would probably do one big ride and some smaller local rides. Don't need anything fancy. STI shifters and everything working.

Let me know if this is the wrong place to post this. Thanks!

dogrange

by dogrange

Call Summer Cycles - they might have something to suit they would rent, just a guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kode54

by kode54

Join Rapha Cycling Club. They probably have a store in San Diego. Rent from them.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

Benbo

by Benbo

Looks like Rapha "bike hire" option is only available in Los Angeles.

OnTheRivet

by OnTheRivet

goatalope wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:37 am
Anyone in the Carlsbad, CA or (northern) San Diego area have a decent 56ish road bike they would rent from October 17- October 22?

I'll be in Carlsbad/Oceanside on vacation and would probably do one big ride and some smaller local rides. Don't need anything fancy. STI shifters and everything working.

Let me know if this is the wrong place to post this. Thanks!
https://www.velo.town/articles/bike-rentals-pg191.htm. This is the place that's owned (with some other people) by the guy that Runs the Belgian Waffle ride. Great shop and cool place to hang, They also have rides going out of there 5 times a week. Alo can give you some of the better routes around.

Tuesday Nighter.
Wednesday morning worlds (need Marine base pass)
Thursday
Saturday Swamis
Sunday Wolfpack