Sunglass that don't suck

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

DanW

by DanW

Happy Smith Reverb user here too.

Another thing not mentioned is the arms drop away nicely behing the ears, keeping them away from helmet retention systems (a massive bugbear of mine about all current Oakley models and the helmet I have found to be most comfortable).

The other thing that sets them apart is the lenses do not extend too far up towards the helmet. All these fashion glasses with comedy massive lenses are pushed up against my helmet which is ok on the road but doesn't work off road on rough ground.

The Smith Reverbs are rock solid too and I haven't had to adjust them riding rigid SS which is quite something!

Oh and they are fantastic in the cold, fantastic in the rain... I could go on...

... yep they are just about amazing everywhere :D

sychen

by sychen

Oakley user.. Racing jacket for 4 years... Crashed last year and it saves my left eye.

Have a Field Jacket now. Both are with Oakley photocromatic prescription lenses.

Worth it for the peace of mind... But I understand those that uses less expensive glasses.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com