ordering Force AXS groupset from BikeINN

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

theStig

by theStig

They seem to have it cheaper than everyone else, has anyone ordered any big ticket items from them before?

oddly enough when browsing with a PC, the site says it can't be shipped to the US due to some sales agreements with SRAM, but when ordering via mobile, it goes right through.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

No problem trusting BikeInn. They've always been good for me.
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

They only seem to have rim-brake an 1x HRD groups if that’s what you’re looking for.

theStig

by theStig

TobinHatesYou wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:17 am
They only seem to have rim-brake an 1x HRD groups if that’s what you’re looking for.

Looking for rim brake 2x. It says coming soon so I was planning on preorder. Just wasn't sure about having $1k tied up in limbo between the US and europe

mdeth1313

by mdeth1313

From what I recall, there have been mixed experiences when purchasing from bikeinn from the US. You might want to do a little research.
Speedplay is the devil!

kytyree

by kytyree

I've ordered from there a few times, including most of a GRX group. When I've had issues it was with shipping, if you go for the upgraded shipping that seems to work best. The cheaper options they offer end up being pretty slow and I don't think you get tracking to the US. But if you upgrade the shipping they can be pretty fast, keep in mind that was all pre-COVID, I don't think I've ordered anything to pricey from there since the pandemic, so your mileage may vary.

ohjinguh9

by ohjinguh9

I ordered a complete red axs groupset from them before the sram embargo. i guess ordering on mobile is a loophole?
Used the basic shipping, time in handling and transit in europe was about a week, however it sat in customs stateside for like 3-4 weeks, along with all the other stuff ive ordered from europe
Expedited shipping with DHL/fedex may circumvent that

theStig

by theStig

ohjinguh9 wrote:
Thu Jul 29, 2021 9:09 pm
I ordered a complete red axs groupset from them before the sram embargo. i guess ordering on mobile is a loophole?
Used the basic shipping, time in handling and transit in europe was about a week, however it sat in customs stateside for like 3-4 weeks, along with all the other stuff ive ordered from europe
Expedited shipping with DHL/fedex may circumvent that
Yeah its odd. some sram items are orderable some are not. I'm wondering if they would just cancel my order.

ohjinguh9

by ohjinguh9

only one way to find out i guess? pull the trigger lol

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Alexbn921

by Alexbn921

I ordered my entire AXS build from them. Have also ordered ski boots and various other items. Wish they would still ship sram stuff.
Ride fast Take chances