Roubaix waist tights without a chamois

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

NickJHP

by NickJHP

Can anyone suggest a brand of waist (not bib) tights that don't have a chamois pad. For our winter cycling here I prefer wearing tights over knicks, so I don't want tights with a pad. For the past few years I've been using the Wiggle DHB house brand tights, but they've recent switched to having a pad in the tights, so I'm looking for an alternative.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sychen

by sychen

NickJHP wrote:Can anyone suggest a brand of waist (not bib) tights that don't have a chamois pad. For our winter cycling here I prefer wearing tights over knicks, so I don't want tights with a pad. For the past few years I've been using the Wiggle DHB house brand tights, but they've recent switched to having a pad in the tights, so I'm looking for an alternative.
Assos has waist tights that has no pad with weather resistant outer and brushed Roubaix inner. Had it for many years and works well in many applications..not just cycling.

assos hl.607 not current model but can still find them NOS at some online retailers.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk