GCNs Building The Ultimate Climbing Bike

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

dolophonic

by dolophonic

TBH both GCN and Cycling tips seem like advertorials .. all the time.
Dan LLoyd is one of the most boring commentators ever heard.. i would rather watch RAI or Sporza and try to understand a different language than listen to them..
Terrible

Cycling nes is almost as bad.. every week its Legon this and dirty Kanza tht.. as if there were no other domestic teams or races.. In the states its tragic the road racing scene. So many stage races are gone, and they got little coverage when they exsisted cpompared to the "grrasshopper"por other niche events.

Alex222

by Alex222

kode54 wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 10:06 pm
Cyclingtips.com also is starting to charge a fee. I thought the bike industry is booming with a scarcity in parts...with in stock parts getting full retail prices.
Cycling Tips ask if you'd contribute, but you can read everything even if you don't.
I don’t have any time for GCN, but I’m a big fan of Cycling Tips.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bikeboy1tr

by bikeboy1tr

GCN offers much more content for less money than what Flo offers ppl in NA and the cost is more than twice what it is for GCN. They do have several presenters whereas Flo has only a small group. I watch much more of GCN + compared to Flo but pay twice the price. More money for less content. I have cancelled my Flo subscription and many Canadians are pissed as the only way they can watch the TDF is to subscribe to Flo for a year. Flo will however allow Canadians to get a refund after a month but that month costs much more than it should. Previously to Flo taking the TDF we could watch the TDF on TV channels that were included in the standard package.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=154188
2018 Colnago V2R Rim Brake
2019 Colnago V2R Disc Brake
2014 Norco Threshold Disc Brake
2006 Ridley Crosswind Rim Brake

Orbital

by Orbital

bikeboy1tr wrote:GCN offers much more content for less money than what Flo offers ppl in NA and the cost is more than twice what it is for GCN. They do have several presenters whereas Flo has only a small group. I watch much more of GCN + compared to Flo but pay twice the price. More money for less content. I have cancelled my Flo subscription and many Canadians are pissed as the only way they can watch the TDF is to subscribe to Flo for a year. Flo will however allow Canadians to get a refund after a month but that month costs much more than it should. Previously to Flo taking the TDF we could watch the TDF on TV channels that were included in the standard package.
There was one season that Flo offered all 3 grand tours. That was the only time it was worth the money. And they were still offering monthly subscription. I’ve been using GCN+ with a VPN and haven’t looked back.

bikeboy1tr

by bikeboy1tr

Haha Orbital I just got myself a VPN and even though I still have a month of Flo until it expires I have been watching GCN instead for the TDF. Its funny how our dollar is worth less in the UK compared to the US but my CAN dollar always goes further in the UK.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=154188
2018 Colnago V2R Rim Brake
2019 Colnago V2R Disc Brake
2014 Norco Threshold Disc Brake
2006 Ridley Crosswind Rim Brake