Why did Hambini get banned?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

mag

by mag

youngs_modulus wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:34 am
Also, it seems unlikely that Airbus has wind tunnels dedicated to low-speed testing.
Airbus operates a low speed wind tunnel in Filton - aiming at the takeoff and landing phase tests. However this tunnel is only low speed from their perspective as it can operate at speeds up to 350 km/h which is still way high for cycling and running at speeds relevant to cycling (approx. 10% of that) will compromise the precision.

Not sure if they have even a lower speed one, it would be less useful for them though.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Karvalo

by Karvalo

Nefarious86 wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:58 am
Yep, I'm acutely aware of it and try my best, when I'm wrong I apologise and pull my head in, unlike others.
Lol yeah but seriously though - when have you ever apologised for being a dick under cover of modding?

Nefarious86

by Nefarious86

This thread for a start in relation to the lack of notifications and I've also sent One after an argument when I've been wrong.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk

Cycomanic

by Cycomanic

RyanH wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 4:22 pm
Kgt should be self explanatory if you peruse his posts. For example, despite repeated warnings he goes into every aero related thread and posts how X bike race was won on non aero bike and anyone that believes in aero is a shill or sucker for marketing.
While I appreciate and understand the difficulties of the moderator team, I have to say the forum rules are not really helpful. Just reading over the rules, I don't really see any rule that would be broken by the above (which I think is a problem). Maybe they should be updated and instead of all the text about emoticons have a better section about community guidelines? I find that hackernews is one of the best places to still have respectful discussions. Their are very good as well IMO and can be found here

Also only three moderators is crazy low, who can add new moderators and why haven't there been new moderators added?

FlatlandClimber

by FlatlandClimber

Nefarious86 wrote:
Sun Oct 25, 2020 8:58 pm
This thread for a start in relation to the lack of notifications and I've also sent One after an argument when I've been wrong.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk
May I get to know why I was banned for two weeks. I would have loved to clear this up directly, but no one ever replied to my messages to the administrators...
I just really don't know and don't what to make the same mistake(s) in the future. :noidea:
Cervelo P5 Disc (2021) 9.1kg
Factor Ostro Gravel (2023) 8.0kg
S-Works SL8 (2023) 6.3kg

*weights are race ready, size 58/L.
Sold: Venge, S5 Disc, Roubaix Team, Open WI.DE, Émonda, Shiv TT, Crux, Aethos, SL7

tabl10s

by tabl10s

HammerTime2 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:50 pm
Nefarious86 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 8:08 pm
Do any of you even read the forum rules?
Here's what I got when I clicked there on
Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

admittedly under the classic board theme.

Information

The requested topic does not exist.
I get the same thing.
2015 Pinarello F8: 13.13lbs/5.915kg(w/Roval 64's). Sold.
2016 Rca: 11.07lbs/5.048kg.
2015 Rca. 11.15 lbs(w/Roval CLX 32's)
2015 Rca/NOS(sold).
2018 S-Works SL6 Ultralight 12.03lbs(w/Roval CLX 50's)

hambinifan

by hambinifan

Hambini doesn't tell you the truth but here are some facts , he is engineer rotating equipment at pan oil refinery , he doesn't have a PhD, he never worked for Airbus, he doesn't have any patents (100 patents claimed) . he doesn't have wind tunnel access, only aerodynamic tests he does are simulations on a computer

smartyiak

by smartyiak

hambinifan wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:39 pm
Hambini doesn't tell you the truth but here are some facts , he is engineer rotating equipment at XXXXXXX , his email address is xxxxxxx@xxx.com
he lives in xxxxx, he doesn't have a PhD, he never worked for Airbus, he doesn't have any patents (100 patents claimed) . he doesn't have wind tunnel access, only aerodynamic tests he does are simulations on a computer
I'm not a Hambini acolyte, but that's some next level doxxing. :x
(original details x'd by me in case of quoting).

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

hambinifan wrote:
Hambini doesn't tell you the truth but here are some facts, hambini's real name is…

Turns out the sun is hot and water is wet after all.

I’m sure the usual suspects on here will ask for proof.

Matt28NJ

by Matt28NJ

hambinifan wrote:
Hambini doesn't tell you the truth but here are some facts, hambini's real name is

I don't give a rip one way or another about Hambini, but true or false, you should delete this and the identical post you spammed in the other thread today.

I'd also suggest mods ban this individual.

dialtone

by dialtone

TobinHatesYou wrote:
hambinifan wrote:
Hambini doesn't tell you the truth but here are some facts, hambini's real name is…

Turns out the sun is hot and water is wet after all.

I’m sure the usual suspects on here will ask for proof.
Water actually isn’t wet :), it can’t be.

TobinHatesYou

by TobinHatesYou

dialtone wrote:
Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:41 pm
Water actually isn’t wet :), it can’t be.

If we’re going to be pedantic, water ice can be wet by another liquid.