Best Online Store

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

flying

by flying

jspaceman wrote:
Wed Jun 23, 2021 6:18 am
Has anyone been having trouble ordering from Sigma Sports lately? I'm trying to place an order for shipment to Canada, but when I click on the Secure Checkout button the page never loads for me to enter my payment info.

It just stays like that. I tried disabling my ad blocker and Pihole, but still nothing.
Last week the USA version of the site was also having sorting problems etc
maybe they are updating things?

The US site works well now although I have not ordered anything yet since

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jackie

by jackie

thought i share some thought on merlincycle due to a unforunate warranty claim on my crack bb
got my Bike from Merlin cycle..
in May this year. found some crack on my bottom bracket area send lots of email n photo to Merlincycle and Ridley. Ridley and Merlincycle suggested to me to send it back. Due to covid19 situation, Normal postage was not avail due to the bulky item. Had to arrange UPS and pay a hefty XXX amount to send it back. Merlin got it in June. and i thought okie. should be fast and on 30th June mention that they will file a warranty claim with Ridley and waiting for the action. Okie. that was fast.. WRONG. nothing happen and I email merlin and they said, Ridley on Summer break. only back in Aug so they cant do anything. so I didn't have a choice but to wait for JULY to end and Aug to arrive. Aug arrives and they mention they will work on in asap.. I believe Merlincycle.
a few email was send to them but didnt reply but i didnt bother with it. thinking maybe they waiting for the new frame. Sept came. i email Merlincycle check the status... my god. NOTHING WAS DONE. . and they were saying. they were waiting for Ridley to arrange pickup.. i email Ridley. and they said. they were waiting for Merlin to send.... . 40 over email was send back n forth during this period. 2 weeks ago.. Merlin said they will arrange to send it out .... so I email them end of last week. and today. i got an email.. It not being send out yet.. reason ... waiting to arrange with Ridley to arrange for be pick up.. oh my god.. how many times can these excuses be used.
i quote the email from merlin"
This is now being dealt with by our Warranty manger and his opposite number at Ridley, as far as I am aware we are just awaiting for them to arrange the collection still unfortunately, we will let you know as soon as it has been uplifted."
i honestly dont know who is causing the delay.. Merlin said waiting for Ridley to pick it up. Ridley said. they are waiting for Merlin to send the frame.so from May till date. I have no bike.. so for 3 month nothing happen. and if i know they will be so slow. i would have opt for cheaper international shipping.

if any one know anybody in Merlin cycle or Ridley,. PLs help.

one of the worse after service i got from online store...

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

Maybe Ted got a job working for Merlin ... and Ridley.

Perpetual pass the buck.

jackie

by jackie

hahahaa,. i think maybe bill could be filling in for ted

UpFromOne

by UpFromOne

MattMay wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:27 pm
UpFromOne wrote:Anyone know what's up with Extralite?
Their web site has been having issues all year, and their web shop appears to be gone.
I sent emails to two different Extralite addresses (used before), and both bounced back as undeliverable.
Have they shuttered?
I ordered a carbon Garmin holder for my Extralite Hyperstem from them last month, got here in southern Cal in a matter of days. But just checked and you’re right, shop seems to have disappeared.
Still having problems getting the Extralite web shop to display and function.
Anyone else notice this?

bikeboy1tr

by bikeboy1tr

Has anyone delt with this online shop- https://bikeonline.it/en/
And if so how did you find them for shipping and so forth?
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=154188
2018 Colnago V2R Rim Brake
2019 Colnago V2R Disc Brake
2014 Norco Threshold Disc Brake
2006 Ridley Crosswind Rim Brake

bikeboy1tr

by bikeboy1tr

Had no issues getting my parts from bikeonline.it
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=154188
2018 Colnago V2R Rim Brake
2019 Colnago V2R Disc Brake
2014 Norco Threshold Disc Brake
2006 Ridley Crosswind Rim Brake

Austin90

by Austin90

Hello
I'm a big fan of Chain Reaction Cycles - mostly because of their customer service.
The guys are great about returns if something doesn't fit.

nismosr

by nismosr

stay away form BikeInn, when I place the order it says it was on stock back in Feb 22 ! up till now I'm still waiting on a Helmet.
2020 Colnago C64 Mapei-SR12 EPS-WTO 60
2021 Basso Diamante SV-SR12 Disc EPS-WTO 60
2023 Colnago G3X-SRAM AXS Force-Levante

flying

by flying

nismosr wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:46 pm
stay away form BikeInn, when I place the order it says it was on stock back in Feb 22 ! up till now I'm still waiting on a Helmet.
Yeah I kinda like Bike Inn but I have also had that happen once about a Campy shifter
Said in stock but didn't ship so after a few days I hounded them & they admitted it did not come as expected to their warehouse so promptly refunded my purchase.

If you have not got it I would just say refund & get it elsewhere