Page 4 of 26

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:41 pm
by nestornnk
Back on a C59 after almost 7 years.
Forgot how good it was...
Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Fri Jan 31, 2020 11:41 pm
by Weenie

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Sat Feb 01, 2020 5:38 pm
by Geoff
Ok, that's nice. Good crank choice!

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:41 am
by tnkn
Blustery day on the south coast!

ImageImage


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:29 pm
by Konsi
A few from a 85km ride today, I got lucky to ride with another photographer, so there is some photos of me too (white jersey). Normally, there should be snow everywhere in all these photos, but winter is not really happening in the western alps this year :? :cry:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

And another "selfie" from a Zwift event during the week at a local bike store. I had a remote for the camera in one hand.

Image

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:52 pm
by kingtom
Short spin be4 workImage

Gesendet von meinem LYA-L29 mit Tapatalk


Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 1:41 pm
by cchesebro
Really nice shots Konstantin

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:27 pm
by wheelbuilder
Image

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 12:07 pm
by Roel W
Image

Image

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:16 pm
by icantaffordcycling
wheelbuilder wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:27 pm
I see Pen Velo jerseys and what I think is Canada Rd so I have to ask, what ride is this?

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:38 pm
by Konsi
Image

Another 75km in the mountains before the storm yesterday, with the 40 this morning to the market in France I have done more than 1000km training on the bike in 2020 :D

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:15 am
by wheelbuilder
icantaffordcycling wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:16 pm
wheelbuilder wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:27 pm
I see Pen Velo jerseys and what I think is Canada Rd so I have to ask, what ride is this?

Pen Velo Sat/Sun rides. Our very own Tobin Hates You participates frequently, and I haven't missed a Saturday in probably a couple of years. Saturday is 8:15 am at the intersection of Canada and 92. Sunday is 8:15, same location. The basic loop is 34 miles, about 1700 feet of elevation. All rollers, no real sustained climbs. Avg speed is usually 20-21mph so it is pretty fast. All experienced bike handlers. Sunday has historically been a touch faster, but not sure if that is still the case. Come out and join! It is no wait.

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:25 am
by Stendhal
wheelbuilder wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:15 am
icantaffordcycling wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:16 pm
wheelbuilder wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:27 pm
I see Pen Velo jerseys and what I think is Canada Rd so I have to ask, what ride is this?

Pen Velo Sat/Sun rides. Our very own Tobin Hates You participates frequently, and I haven't missed a Saturday in probably a couple of years. Saturday is 8:15 am at the intersection of Canada and 92. Sunday is 8:15, same location. The basic loop is 34 miles, about 1700 feet of elevation. All rollers, no real sustained climbs. Avg speed is usually 20-21mph so it is pretty fast. All experienced bike handlers. Sunday has historically been a touch faster, but not sure if that is still the case. Come out and join! It is no wait.
I was a member for a short while two-three years ago....rides are very fast!
Question: how do you like your Orbea (assuming you ride one per your sign-on)? I am strongly considering the new Orca OMX.

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:11 pm
by wheelbuilder
Stendhal wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:25 am
wheelbuilder wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:15 am
icantaffordcycling wrote:
Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:16 pm
wheelbuilder wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:27 pm
I see Pen Velo jerseys and what I think is Canada Rd so I have to ask, what ride is this?

Pen Velo Sat/Sun rides. Our very own Tobin Hates You participates frequently, and I haven't missed a Saturday in probably a couple of years. Saturday is 8:15 am at the intersection of Canada and 92. Sunday is 8:15, same location. The basic loop is 34 miles, about 1700 feet of elevation. All rollers, no real sustained climbs. Avg speed is usually 20-21mph so it is pretty fast. All experienced bike handlers. Sunday has historically been a touch faster, but not sure if that is still the case. Come out and join! It is no wait.
I was a member for a short while two-three years ago....rides are very fast!
Question: how do you like your Orbea (assuming you ride one per your sign-on)? I am strongly considering the new Orca OMX.

I like Orbea a lot and have had them since 2011. They have a long, strong cycling heritage, have always done pretty unique frame shaping and carbon work, and their paint shop is really, really, good. They are also a co-op and don't have that shitty corporate vibe that some of the bigger companies have. This is a pretty old I guess 2016 Orca OMR. It was one of the first 20 "MY O" custom painted bikes. I like traditional road frames so it is not Aero at all. I think you will be pleased with the OMX. Absolutely utilize the custom paint program. It is worth the long wait.

Image

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:54 pm
by RyanH
February is rough this time of year:

Image

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:04 pm
by Noctiluxx
RyanH wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:54 pm
February is rough this time of year:

Image
Yeah it looks miserable :P

Re: 2020 on the road today.

Posted: Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:04 pm
by Weenie