How can I return to Bike24?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderator: Moderator Team

TonyM

Re: How can I return to Bike24?

Post by TonyM »

ParisCarbon wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 6:48 pm
I ordered CX tubulars a few years back, and they sent me the wrong ones.. I contacted them, and they just asked for a picture of the wrong item.. I am in Canada, they told me pick the quickest shipping method up to whatever value they told me, and to email/fax them a copy of the receipt.. I was fully refunded for shipping costs...
Have you been refunded also for the customs fees etc...?

ParisCarbon

Post by ParisCarbon »

TonyM wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:28 am
ParisCarbon wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 6:48 pm
I ordered CX tubulars a few years back, and they sent me the wrong ones.. I contacted them, and they just asked for a picture of the wrong item.. I am in Canada, they told me pick the quickest shipping method up to whatever value they told me, and to email/fax them a copy of the receipt.. I was fully refunded for shipping costs...
Have you been refunded also for the customs fees etc...?
That order actually snuck through some how with no fees...
Stuff coming from bike24 for me has been strange.. had an order full of Campy 12s stuff over $1500 and got charged NOTHING
Next order came through with $140 of parts.. got dinged on everything..
Next order was $Morgan Blue cleaning supplies and some misc tools... nothing
The other day, my Cyclus Campy bearing hub tools showed up, $120 and I got nailed...

Seems every second order I get nailed.. I also seem to have figured out the DHL postal mail to Canada.. seems mail always goes out to Canada mid month, and last weekend of month... it comes via Air Canada and arrives in Montreal..one of my orders which sat in Germany for 11 days (even though I contacted DHL post with a polite WTF.. they insisted it shipped, even though it didn't) I saw the sticker with the exact flight number and departure codes all over it.. so it got binned in Germany sat for 11 days with a left for destination country tag on it.. LOL

TonyM

Post by TonyM »

Good for you!
I live in Vancouver and I had to pay taxes on all shipments!

roberthmoore

Post by roberthmoore »

They have return policy. So you can return the bike.