Looking for Yoeleo equivalent of apparel

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Gearjunkie

by Gearjunkie

Doesn't sound like the same jersey I have. Sleeves on my Spexcel jerseys are long with an aero / mesh material like the sleeves on the Rapha pro team aero jerseys. No arm band rubber.

IvanZg

by IvanZg

I guess it's not the same. Got this one
https://bit.ly/2UXqAKx

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

gravity

by gravity

Kayrehn wrote:My team kit are made by Monton, pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I can vouch for this. Monton bib with the armadillo pads are really comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

audioblazer

by audioblazer

I have rapha classic , proteam , tested rapha core , santini , le coq spoertif , assos , Pearl Izumi , pedla etc etc. No brainer to buy Spexcel solid colour jersey -abt usd25 which is equivalent to Rapha core . Seen colorburn version . Good as well. Spexcel jersey is thinner than most of my jersey but better for hot summer rides . Bought the spexcel cargo bibs . Not as good , Cant pull down the front to pee & every time I wear, it breaks a few thread .

audioblazer

by audioblazer

If I have discovered Spexcel jersey earlier , I wouldn’t bother buying any of the pricey branded jersey . For bibs, assos is my preferred brand

LeDuke

by LeDuke

RTW wrote:Buy one pair of Assos bibs and wash them after every ride. You’ll be a lot happier and more comfortable.
Do you take offense to me wearing your $200 bibs with <$20 jerseys?

RTW
in the industry

by RTW

LeDuke wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:44 am
RTW wrote:Buy one pair of Assos bibs and wash them after every ride. You’ll be a lot happier and more comfortable.
Do you take offense to me wearing your $200 bibs with <$20 jerseys?

No! Why would I mind?

ichobi

by ichobi

Are spexcel really that good? I don't like their Rapha style knock off design. Even their marketing photos are a 1:1 knock off almost. But at least it's their own brand... For those that wear genuine Rapha before how would you rate them?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

audioblazer

by audioblazer

I have prob half a dozen of rapha classic, proteam jersey . Spexcel solid colour material is as good but thinner which is better for summer . At least in country where at noon it can be as high as 40-43deg Celsius. The mesh material of original rapha is of better quality that Spexcel which is selling for 1/4-1/3 of its price . Quality wise , of all the jersey I have , pedla is possibly the best

Marin

by Marin

audioblazer wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 3:44 am
I have rapha classic , proteam , tested rapha core , santini , le coq spoertif , assos , Pearl Izumi , pedla etc etc. No brainer to buy Spexcel solid colour jersey -abt usd25 which is equivalent to Rapha core . Seen colorburn version . Good as well. Spexcel jersey is thinner than most of my jersey but better for hot summer rides . Bought the spexcel cargo bibs . Not as good , Cant pull down the front to pee & every time I wear, it breaks a few thread .
Could you compare Spexcel sizing to Santini please? I had 2 Spexcel "Gabbas" but they didn't fit well.

audioblazer

by audioblazer

Equivalent to slim fit but stretchable even though Spexcel rated it as aero fit . I couldn’t wear rapha proteam S neither can I wear santini sleek S but for Spexcel I m wearing S. Just choose your regular size jersey. Not sure about Spexcel gabba. I bought 5 of the solid color , yellow , dark navy , grey , pink , green - all S & fitted perfectly

Marin

by Marin

audioblazer wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:26 pm
Equivalent to slim fit but stretchable even though Spexcel rated it as aero fit . I couldn’t wear rapha proteam S neither can I wear santini sleek S but for Spexcel I m wearing S. Just choose your regular size jersey. Not sure about Spexcel gabba. I bought 5 of the solid color , yellow , dark navy , grey , pink , green - all S & fitted perfectly
Thanks, *very* helpful!

LeDuke

by LeDuke

Is the Spexcel sizing chart showing the size of the garment? Or the size of the person they are designed to fit?

I’m debating between S and M. Measure out at 97cm around the chest, 71cm waist.