Things you don’t like

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

RTW
in the industry

by RTW

Berzin1 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:07 am

One piece skinsuit used for road races. If you have 45 riders contesting races like the Fleche Wallone, a one piece ain't gonna make a difference. The look is just awkward.
You could say the same about any potential aero gain though.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

blaugrana

by blaugrana

Berzin1 wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:07 am
One piece skinsuit used for road races. If you have 45 riders contesting races like the Fleche Wallone, a one piece ain't gonna make a difference. The look is just awkward.
They are pretty comfortable though due to the lack of straps, provided you can find one that fits well. They are very unforgiving with any excess of body fat though, there's no argument against that.

spud

by spud

I think skinsuits are great, even for non racing., as long as they have pockets. less fussy, nothing to coordinate etc. But they don't hide fat rolls.

dgasmd

by dgasmd

Having to hear a recurrent answer when I walk into some FL "Fancy" bike shop and ask if they have a mechanic that is knowledgeable about Campagnolo: "They are going out of business this year. Here, we have some Shimano we can sell you".

Bogan

by Bogan

dgasmd wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:29 pm
Juanmoretime wrote:I haven’t read this whole thread but what I don’t like is when work gets in the way of cycling. Family is okay. :thumbup:
I second that, but add family for me as well. I have a 17 y.o. son driving me to drink professionally for the last 3 years, so it should make senseImageImageImage
In my case it's a 15YO Daughter. :( :(
MAMIL? Never. O.F.I.L. yeh! (Old F**ker in Lycra)