Mini spray needed in Europe

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

ultyguy

by ultyguy

Hi weenies,

So there’s lots of fancy resprayers in Europe who charge a hefty charge for big jobs, fair enough. I’m getting a 2018 R5 for the missus in the black/white/green here for Mother’s Day

I’d like to just change the green for something more interesting and colors that she’d like (pink, aqua blue etc).

Any suggestions for a painter? Swiss or French preferred?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by ultyguy on Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marin

by Marin

You can try Arko Bici, he's an excellent painter and does restorations too.

You could also get some vinyl wrap (chrome, matte, gold, flakey, pink camo etc. !) and diy, looks like the green patches are on easy to reach flattish areas.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

micky

by micky

There's the official Cervelo painter in Bergamo who does all the custom team bikes sponsored by Cervelo.

AJS914

by AJS914

I'm not sure there is such a thing as a "mini spray". To do a proper job you need to sand down the frame and respray it. Clearcoat will be the cheapest. Once you start steciling on different colors and logos you are well past a "mini spray".

Maybe you should let the missus pick out her own bike in a color she likes?

Also, if you respray a new frame you will probably have voided any warranty that it comes with.

ultyguy

by ultyguy

micky wrote:There's the official Cervelo painter in Bergamo who does all the custom team bikes sponsored by Cervelo.
Ah this could work! Name?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk