What is Trek launching?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Fisherfreerider

by Fisherfreerider

One thing that I see is the Charge is Treks commuter helmet and it is also NTA certified. (this is a dutch speed e-bike rating) I assume that means it test better at higher speeds which could explain the results.

I don't think they compared apples to apples here.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

C36

by C36

Fisherfreerider wrote:One thing that I see is the Charge is Treks commuter helmet and it is also NTA certified. (this is a dutch speed e-bike rating) I assume that means it test better at higher speeds which could explain the results.

I don't think they compared apples to apples here.
E bikes are limited to 25kph... then I don’t see why it would explain anything, nobody choose the speed he would crash or enter in collision with another vehicle.
I am sorry but if wavecell was suppose to be the game changer they shout all over internet... their helmet should have scored better, I can’t imagine what this commuter non WC helmet would have scored then?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Fisherfreerider

by Fisherfreerider

Their findings also do not agree with the Virginia Tech findings.

Moral of this story is; their needs to be a testing standard.

Vagabond

by Vagabond

Calnago wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:43 pm
So what's next I wonder....
From Trek? Perhaps one day a very public apology to Greg Lemond. Until then, I'll buy none of their products.
Colnago e Campagnolo