Ordering from bike 24

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

bikeboy1tr

by bikeboy1tr

Any Canadians using this site? You might want to check and see if the site has been blocked by I am guessing CRTC or the gov. I tried to get on a few different ways with a selection of addresses and changing my VPN but blocked each time.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=154188
2018 Colnago V2R Rim Brake
2019 Colnago V2R Disc Brake
2014 Norco Threshold Disc Brake
2006 Ridley Crosswind Rim Brake

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

velomane

by velomane

Works for me in Winnipeg.

ParisCarbon

by ParisCarbon

bikeboy1tr wrote:
Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:30 am
Any Canadians using this site? You might want to check and see if the site has been blocked by I am guessing CRTC or the gov. I tried to get on a few different ways with a selection of addresses and changing my VPN but blocked each time.
I use it all the time.. just placed an order at the beginning of January... don't expect overly fast delivery.. if you need something "quick to Canada" Id find alternative sources.. DHL postal basically accumulates a container worth of parcels, which then get tossed on a flight to Canada (seems every 2 weeks).. once in Canada, the customs process at Mississaugua has changed alot in the past months.. gone are the in and out of customs in an hour process... My parts have been sitting there for a week now..last order in the fall they sat for 10 days, then another 2-4 days to get to Winnipeg... covid is not an excuse anymore, although that will be the excuse for the next however long.. gotta blame it on something...

Not in a rush, use bike24.. if you need it NOW, you'll pay for the majors (UPS/Fedex/DHL express) shipping.. but you'll have stuff within 4 days...

bikeboy1tr

by bikeboy1tr

So I discovered that when I toggle my VPN off the site loads properly so my conspiracy theory was wrong for now. Funny how the VPN sometimes needs to be on and other times it needs to be off.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=154188
2018 Colnago V2R Rim Brake
2019 Colnago V2R Disc Brake
2014 Norco Threshold Disc Brake
2006 Ridley Crosswind Rim Brake