Winter bibtights with bands

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

siauragama

by siauragama

Can anyone recommend warm winter bibtights that have this design, but without Bianchi written all over it? I love this design with bands and I love Bianchi, but not together. :) It has to be one piece and full leg length (not shorts combined with leg warmers). The warmer the better.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

siauragama

by siauragama

Thanks, these look good.

This design also works for me:

Anyone else not digging the all-black bibtights?

otoman

by otoman

What you are looking for looks like bib shorts with full length leg warmers. Have you considered going that route? It would give you any number of thermal bib short options with the black lower leg look. Just a thought.
Age and treachery shall overcome youth and skill

siauragama

by siauragama

otoman wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:31 pm
What you are looking for looks like bib shorts with full length leg warmers. Have you considered going that route? It would give you any number of thermal bib short options with the black lower leg look. Just a thought.
Maybe I haven't tried shorts warm enough, but to me it seems that full size thights are warmer, or just feels that way. Could you recommend any really warm thermal shorts?
For rides like this:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bikeboy1tr

by bikeboy1tr

I ride in those types of conditions with snow, slop, and wind with temps as low as - 6 and I find any Bib tight that has some forms of wind stopper or equivalent to work very well. Not many manufacturers make many models with these features. Ale', Giordana, Pearl Izumi and Sportful are a few that do make them. Oh yeah the ankle zips are also a nice feature.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=154188
2018 Colnago V2R Rim Brake
2019 Colnago V2R Disc Brake
2014 Norco Threshold Disc Brake
2006 Ridley Crosswind Rim Brake