Bikeinn

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

osw000

by osw000

No problem with them so far. I live nearby their physical shop and main warehouse in Girona. They have a pick at the shop service, with PC's there to make the order, checking their current stock availability. They pick it from the warehouse and let you try the clothing or check equipment before buying. Pretty convenient, though sometimes is a bit crowded, and you have to wait a lot to bring you the stuff.

Enviado desde mi SM-J530F mediante Tapatalk

PJCM

by PJCM

I've placed several orders across their product categories. Despatch and shipping has been a bit slow but otherwise very good.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

savechief

by savechief

One order placed and received (Q36.5 jersey), one positive experience for me. Shipping to the United States was on par with other European online shops.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Time VXRS Ulteam (7.16 kg)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=120268

thorerik

by thorerik

They can be slow from purchase to shipped.
Took about a week to process my order.

uraqt

by uraqt

Shipping to US was high, but I did get what I ordered in a resonable time!!! Would by from them again..
C

dsack

by dsack

Pricing good. Shipping very slow to the US.

Johnny Rad

by Johnny Rad

dsack wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:10 pm
Pricing good. Shipping very slow to the US.
Same positive experience here. All good in my book.

The product was / is every bit as advertised, but they were slow to ship (I’m not dinging them for the unusually slow transit time).

AJS914

by AJS914

How's bikeinn with shipping to the US lately? I've never ordered from them before. I see that their reviews are mixed but I'm willing to risk it.

LouisN

by LouisN

I cancelled the order I had with them. It was never shipped more than 4-5 weeks after I ordered.
I suspect they either are resellers, advertising stuff they don't have in stock or they are just poor at customer service.

Louis :)

fatpinarellorider

by fatpinarellorider

I've used them a fair bit. Despatch time is much improved to what it was.
If you are patient, trying to save coin, and don't expect much after sales service like returns, then do it.
I've had a few parts arrive that weren't exactly like in the picture.
I don't ever bother returning anything.

Shipping is via netherlands.

If you usually shop at somewhere like competitivecyclist, then forget it, it won't compare.

pushpush

by pushpush

I've had no issues with them. Delivery to west coast US is typically a week.

On the other hand, Jenson delivered something this week in less than 48hrs from the time of ordering. Depends on what your priorities are.

AJS914

by AJS914

I went ahead and ordered some wheels. Cheapest price anywhere by 20% and they don't charge me my state's near 10% sales tax. Nice to save 30%.

I can be patient. This is for a build that won't see much action until next spring anyway. And, they sent an email this morning saying that the order already shipped.

Upcountry

by Upcountry

I'm in the USA, West Coast, and have ordered four times from them in the last five months, as well as orders with Lordgun, and R2 Bike. They've all been super smooth and relatively quick. No longer than 10 or 12 days to receive the packages. BikeInn is a bit tricky with some manufacturers(Shimano/Sram), but I've had luck searching for the item in google, and clicking a direct link and purchasing it directly from that page. Kind of a loophole. Also, Its a bit ridiculous that I can order tires from any of them for half the price I pay stateside, and it only takes a handful of days longer to get, if they're available in the US at all...(see GP5000AS or Race Kings, Corsa Pros, etc).

feynman

by feynman

Thanks for this thread. I've perused there but never made a purchase. Your experiences help.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Steve Curtis
Location: Hampshire UK, Dublin Ireland and Geneva Switzerland.

by Steve Curtis

I've used them a few times and always had good service.