Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 936
- Joined: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:55 am
Sad day today. Dario has passed.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Bely
on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
S.V | Argo2.0 | Cherubim | Festka Scala | Pego Respo & Marcelo | VXRS | 07 Trek Mad Sl | Merckx TSC | English V3 | Colnago C40 Mapei, C50 WC, C59 Saronni, C60 Italia, C64 Art Decor, Field
Tsubasa, Aero Road Bike
- Posts: 506
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:59 am
- Location: Los Angeles
- Posts: 2154
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2008 8:51 pm
- Location: France
Very sad, a great master craftsman. RIP Dario.
- Posts: 284
- Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:32 pm
- Location: san francisco ca. usa
I met Dario in 2007, such a nice person and so passionate about his work. Friends of mine who ride his frames just love the way they ride. Dario will really be missed.
- Posts: 856
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:25 am
- Location: Cantabria
Rest in peace Dario
Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
- Posts: 180
- Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:20 pm
- Location: UK
Rest in peace Dario, it would have been a great honour to have met you and chat steel.
- Posts: 365
- Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:08 am
- Location: Washington State with brief stays in the Great Plains
Fair winds and following seas, Dario.
Colnago e Campagnolo
- Posts: 8608
- Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 pm
Always admired his work, passion and longevity in the biz. And his zest for life! Dinners were never boring from what I’ve read.
- Posts: 1596
- Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:09 pm
- Location: Aix en Provence
God speed Dario. A real gentleman and awesome builder. I was lucky enough to buy and ride a Marcelo for a while. RIP.
- Posts: 1172
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:29 pm
- Location: UK
Sad times, a true artisan, he will be missed
"We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities." Oscar Wilde
, Various others