Bike accessory / clothes / device organizing and charging setups

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

jfranci3

by jfranci3

Aside from clothes and parts/components, how do you organize your kit/sunglasses/detachable bits/devices? What does your rechargeable recharging station look like (lights, computer, PM, cam, and component batteries)?

Right now I just have everything that may go into my 'daily carry' (tubes, bars, extra tire levers) or daily use (lube) in a bin, I have a bin of non-regular wash clothes (gloves/jackets), and I have a wall mounted powerstrip with a bin underneath in my garage. What have you done to organize your out-the-door and ride return bits?

IrrelevantD

by IrrelevantD

Recharge Station: Cameras, Garmin, Lights, etc.

Bike Storage (and pain cave)

Excuse the mess... recently moved and haven't gotten everything organized. I have a shelf under the two pairs of wheels where I normally have my rollers setup upon which I can watch Netflix on my ipad, Zwift, etc.
* There is a 70% chance that what you have just read has a peppering of cynicism or sarcasm and generally should not be taken seriously.
I'll leave it up to you to figure out the other 30%. If you are in any way offended, that's on you.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com