Rapha Cycling Club?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

spdntrxi

by spdntrxi

I was not talking about me?
2024 BMC TeamMachine R Building
2018 BMC TImeMachine Road
2002 Moots Compact-SL- getting aero look makeover
2019 Parlee Z0XD - "classified"
2023 Pivot E-Vault - completed project, full Xplr package

Wookski

by Wookski

dinesh2988 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:12 pm
Can any RCC member help me get a RCC jersey. I have used few Rapha clothing before which fits me well. I like the RCC exclusive jersey a lot unfortunately i am not a member nor i plan to be a member as they are not located in my country nor i travel to any of their locations in future and would be using their bike rental. If anyone is willing to buy for me and ship it straight to me and i would paypal the amount. Let me know if any1 is willing to the needful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing says Hubbard louder than an RCC jersey!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

spdntrxi

by spdntrxi

I actually like the jersey... it's quite the handsome colorway
2024 BMC TeamMachine R Building
2018 BMC TImeMachine Road
2002 Moots Compact-SL- getting aero look makeover
2019 Parlee Z0XD - "classified"
2023 Pivot E-Vault - completed project, full Xplr package

Shrike

by Shrike

Yeah the RCC colour palette is baller. Doesn't matter what product that's used for, it's always going to be well regarded in any modern design.

nickf

by nickf

I like the RCC road shoe with the pink bottoms. But have to be a damn RCC member.

Miller

by Miller

I'm in RCC - Reading Cycling Club. That 'RCC' name ticks me off, we had it first.

Leviathan

by Leviathan

Keep expecting to see two guys behing you with "writing" and "arithmetic" on their jerseys. Or is that just me?

Miller

by Miller

See where you're coming from except 'Reading' is pronounced in the same way as eg Otis Redding.

Apologies for diverting the thread, feel free to resume dissing Rapha.

guyc

by guyc

Miller wrote:
Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:31 pm
See where you're coming from except 'Reading' is pronounced in the same way as eg Otis Redding.

Apologies for diverting the thread, feel free to resume dissing Rapha.
Greetings from just down the A33 in Basingstoke

ChiZ01

by ChiZ01

in NYC, ppl sporting RCC kit get the dirty eye or laughed at, poor lads

tarmackev

by tarmackev

What’s the consensus in 2020? Any members?
I’m tempted. The prices on the RCC stuff in the sale seems to make it worthwhile.
Buy two jerseys and it’s paid for itself.
I’m not near any club houses, may go to Manchester UK a couple of times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HammerTime2
Location: Wherever there's a mountain beckoning to be climbed

by HammerTime2

Adios, Rapha clubhouse in Washington D.C.

https://www.rapha.cc/us/en_US/clubhouses/washington-dc
Opening Hours

Though we have closed our doors, we will not be walking away. There will still be a wide range of ways to connect with the Rapha community and shop our latest products in a bricks and mortar store.

As the Rapha Cycling Club sits at the heart of our community, we will maintain a strong connection and program for engagement with our D.C. chapter of the RCC.

With passionate Ride Leaders, our vibrant community, and our latest products still readily available around town, we are convinced that the Rapha community will continue to thrive.

We look forward to supporting the cyclists of Washington D.C. in new and exciting ways in 2021 and beyond. Learn more about the Rapha Cycling Club »
Despite my physical (not mental!!) proximity, I never went there, and never planned to go there. So I won't miss it at all.

Lozaen

by Lozaen

I asked myself a couple of times whether or not I should join.
Unfortunately without any clubbouse in riding proximity, I simply can't justify the membership for myself.
The local cycling clubs seem kind of "old-school". Not what I am looking for.
Just looking for a bunch of people to ride crazy rides during season, hang out and enjoy cycling on and off the saddle. So the concept of the RCC might work for me, but again....no clubhouse within 500 km, no membership.
Actually it keeps me wondering, why there is no clubhouse in Zurich. Definitely enough cyclists, who would be able to afford the "Rapha Style of Cycling" and loads of them wearing Rapha anyway...along with other premium brands and exclusively on Premium bikes.
Interested in buying Carbonsport Lightweight wheels with broken spokes.

BMC Teammachine SLR01 Disc Team 2018|Ridley Helium | Kuota Kross|Cannondale Scalpel 29 Hi-Mod

gwilson

by gwilson

I visited the Rapha DC clubhouse a few years back when visiting as a tourist. Beautiful store in a great part of town, but didn't seem very busy.

Konsi

by Konsi

Lozaen wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:06 pm

Actually it keeps me wondering, why there is no clubhouse in Zurich. Definitely enough cyclists, who would be able to afford the "Rapha Style of Cycling" and loads of them wearing Rapha anyway...along with other premium brands and exclusively on Premium bikes.
Zürich and Geneva are on their short list of a dozen or so future locations, but with the pandemic, it has shifted priorities a bit away from physical locations. If you are Zürich based, I will try (Covid permitting) to organise a ride for a bike store in Geneva and the RCC from Zürich to Geneva in May. 280km in one go, but not a lot of climbing.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com