hollandbikeshop.com

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

maquisard

by maquisard

Has anyone ever bought anything from these guys https://en.hollandbikeshop.com

They have a few parts I need for a Tacx turbo and they have stock and the price is good.

Will order with credit card but just wanted to check if anyone has ordered from them before?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

glepore

by glepore

There's another thread on this. I had a very positive experience with them obtaining a di2 10 spd rd based on the 9000 system that is the only way to fix a broken 7970 group.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

DutchMountains

by DutchMountains

Ordered twice from them, no problems. Mind you, I live in the Netherlands so I can't judge how they deal with international orders / delivery.

Carcinogent

by Carcinogent

They are among the few (or only??) place that sells actual spares and small parts if you crash and break a lever etc. Especially for SRAM. Shipping time is reasonable and there is a French website as well.

TonyM

by TonyM

I bought some spare parts there. Everything ok. Shipment was a little slow however.

Carcinogent

by Carcinogent

TonyM wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:33 pm
I bought some spare parts there. Everything ok. Shipment was a little slow however.
Dutch are known to be 'on vacation' at frequent intervals so you probably got caught in such a period. :lol: Jokes aside, today with the various methods of electronic payment it is rare to get scammed. So if things really go bad, it will cost you mostly in time and some frustration.

Don't sweat it. As you have seen yourself for some spares there is no other place online that sells them.

maquisard

by maquisard

Thanks everyone for the replies!

AZR3

by AZR3

I started the other thread mentioned above, totally happy and great service, wouldn’t hesitate to order again from them

jlok

by jlok

Their customer service response time is really slow and long. Got to return a product and they make no attempt in acknowledging the receipt of the return product. I don't know how long I have to wait before I got my refund. Frustrated. Don't buy there unless you don't need to return anything.
Rikulau V9 DB Custom < BMC TM02 < Litespeed T1sl Disc < Giant Propel Advanced SL Disc 1 < Propel Adv < TCR Adv SL Disc < KTM Revelator Sky < CAAD 12 Disc < Domane S Disc < Alize < CAAD 10

maquisard

by maquisard

I ended up buying the ANT+ FE-C motorbrake for my Tacx Genius fro them. No issues at all and quick delivery.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jlok

by jlok

That is very very unfortunate that hollandbikeshop.com didn't receive the return package... =.=

Rikulau V9 DB Custom < BMC TM02 < Litespeed T1sl Disc < Giant Propel Advanced SL Disc 1 < Propel Adv < TCR Adv SL Disc < KTM Revelator Sky < CAAD 12 Disc < Domane S Disc < Alize < CAAD 10