Poseur Test!

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Which of the following identifies you?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:00 pm

Not a Poseur - I don't ride anything fancy, nor wear fancy kit, and I'll drop your ass never the less
17%
Micro Poseur - I clearly have a name brand tall sock collection, but I don't ride or wear anything fancy
14%
Total Poseur - I ride a fancy bike, everything is stealth black, and I think I could be photographed for the Rapha website
35%
Pro Poseur - I don't ride anything fancy, but I wear pro team kits and I (think :roll: ) I look the part
No votes
Super Pro Poseur - I ride a fancy bike, and I wear pro team kits and I (think :roll: ) I look the part
1%
Mega Pro Poseur - I ride a Pro Team bike, I wear Pro team Kits and I (think :roll: ) I look the part
3%
Mary Mother of God Super Pro Poseur - I have Chris Froome's bike, wear team Sky kits and hot damn, I (think :roll: ) I look the part
2%
Fancy Poseur - Any sub-set or combination of Poseurism - Your know who you are Buddy!!
22%
King of All Poseurs - All hail the King - Buy me a muffin at the Coffee Shop!! Make that Two Muffins for @Calnago
6%

Total votes: 88

Rich_W

by Rich_W

dgasmd wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:30 pm

Jupiter, FL. Used to ride down there from time to time. Busy and traffic is killer. Literally.........

As far as kits, try assos.
JUP! Juno Beach actually. Traffic is not that bad... pretty much only one route Palm beach on up to Hutchinson island....

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Rich_W

by Rich_W

RTW wrote: Erm.... Hello Rich? Hello?
Doh!!

Rich_W

by Rich_W

ryanw wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:05 pm
Innit!

Assos bibs, no jersey, baby oiled chest. So much win!
You do have a point....