365 Cycles / Customs nightmare

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

tommyb

by tommyb

Looking for advice-

Purchased 3x pairs of EE Direct mount brakes from 365 Cycles in the USA on 18th October, they were shipped to me in UK a day or so later.

Before they cleared UK Customs I discovered the rear would not fit my new SL6 frame, EE are producing a SL6 specific brake with a shorter lever: https://www.canecreek.com/direct-mount- ... tarmac-sl6

I contacted 365 Cycles and they were happy to receive them back and refund, I advised UK Customs I would like to return the package and they sent it back, eventually- left on the 4th December. Tracking isn't available after leaving the UK (see image).

I have contacted 365 Cycles numerous times, unfortunately they haven't received them back.

Is there anything else I can do??

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mike
Resident Pro

by mike

hopefully you have insured this in case it gets lost.

tommyb

by tommyb

Thanks for the response Mike, I would have insured it if I'd returned it myself, unfortunately it was UK Customs who returned the package. I never received it.

mike
Resident Pro

by mike

well if you paid by credit card, you can call up your credit card company and since you did not receive it you should get a credit back on your statement.

mike
Resident Pro

by mike

well if you paid by credit card, you can call up your credit card company and since you did not receive it you should get a credit back on your statement.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tommyb

by tommyb

Paid by PayPal, I'll contact them :thumbup: