Law enforcement liaison ... for cyclists

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

WinterRider

by WinterRider

Reading a thread this morning per the use of cameras on board to ID the mentals who attack riders .. I had one this spring .. I have this idea. In my case the 28yr old bag of drooping adipose tissue wearing the badge was just too lazy to do any law enforcement. More interested in getting his popcorn right during the initial interview ... of course he whiffed. Enough rant .. definitely some good people in law enforcement .. I had a quality sit down w the chief .. good man yet running a dept in "Mayberry" .. ie: small town where law enforcement is only really practiced in the case of news making crime .. or when their forced too. The goobers running Mayberry want it done this way .. after all: they write the checks. Err.. rant end. :arrow:

I see real law enforcement of the county level... sheriff being of course an elected position. I've been considering approaching that dept .. possibly get one individual assigned to these complaints. Anyone tried this?
Litespeed 2000 Appalachian 61 cm
Litespeed 1998 Blue Ridge 61cm

Fitness rider.. 1 yr from seven decades age.

That is my story and I'm stick'n to it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com