Weight Weenies Vuelta poule, Win an AX Lightness Leaf, or Berk Saddle!!!

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Renne

by Renne

No kidding, today I made a really bad selection again (was betting for another breakaway day).
Quick calculation shows that in 2 stages I have lost over 150 points due to bad stage selection...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Rondje

by Rondje

Happens to us all, it's part of the scorito game, its more tactical then most games. And the Vuelta is probably the hardest to guess since there is more chance of a breakaway. The TDF is the easiest since all flat stages are sprint stages and 75% of the climb stages are for the GC. This time it's different. I'm happy Contador is back in the game, with out him I would have got 4 (relatively) expensive GC riders (Conta. Majka, Kruijswijk, Soler) not delivering as expected.

RimClencher

by RimClencher

The Sky bots are performing well for me so far. Hopefully they don't malfunction or my team is toast.

Renne

by Renne

Went from 1st to 6th today #$*@

itsacarr

by itsacarr

I have lost 5 riders with pozzzzzavivoooooo gone. What the hay :(
Just ride ..

mendiz

by mendiz

I assume it was possible to have multiple teams, I have seen Francis Renne have two teams
You don´t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.

RimClencher

by RimClencher

Lol. Two teams is not very sporting when there are carbon parts on the line.

Renne

by Renne

All is fair in love and war...and fantasy cycling league when there are carbon parts on the line :p
No seriously I do have 2 accounts, I'm part of 5 poules but honestly hadn't noticed I had entered both in this poule until it was too late. But if people have a problem with this I will gladly relinquish any possible price I might win to the next person in the ranking.

itsacarr

by itsacarr

Although I was aiming for a berk - I'm Switzerland on the issue :)

I also made a poor choice on a previous stage and solidly blew myself off current podium .. Also lost Geniez due to holding onto ... the car :noidea:
Just ride ..

MRM

by MRM

I think it's fine this time. Maybe in future we should all only have 1 entry. It's been good fun so far. Next time I'll read the rules how the game works. Would have chosen an entirely different team :D

Rondje

by Rondje

Mistakes like this can happen, and I know it's a pain to sign out of a poule on Scorito because you have to open a support ticket on their website for that and ask them to remove you. Bit weird that there is no easy sign off button.

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

The members with a double entry can contact me to get the extra profile removed from the poule. Will it be more fair to remove the highest ranking double profile, of shall we remove the lowest ranking one. ;)
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

itsacarr

by itsacarr

All I know is I'm done taking risks to get back on the podium lol. Scorito is a cool but cruel format.
Just ride ..

Rondje

by Rondje

I think the podium is pretty much set, the race for 2nd place might be the closest.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

RimClencher

by RimClencher

I'm here drinking Cava shots with coffee chasers celebrating 2nd place. First time I've done Scorito, time consuming but lots of fun. Thanks for setting up the poule, Frankie.