Well Designed Accessories - Socks, Caps etc...

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderator: Moderator Team

Point

by Point

Following on from my other previous threads on well designed and/or subtle Bibs and Jerseys it seems only right to make a thread that covers everything else.

We're talking: caps, socks, gilets, gloves, glasses and anything else that could come under accessories.

I've just picked up some Richer Poorer socks so intrigued as to how they'll work out. I've heard good things about their comfort so we shall see

I'm intrigued to see what brands come up in here, the other threads have been full of great recommendations.

spliid

by spliid

ImageImageImageImageImage
A mix of my last purchases.

And just found out the blue Sidi insoles are coloring the white socks. Argh damn. Wtf are they doing :twisted: :?:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VTR1000SP2

by VTR1000SP2

Personally a lot of my choices are ruled by fit before quality but as for quality, I really like my Rapha premium cap, TenSpeed Hero caps, Swiftwick socks, Lumiere makes a fantastic white bamboo sock, and my Black Sheep Cycling bibs are very well made. My best jersey is a Jaggad and my best skinsuit is a BioRacer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nickf

by nickf

I really like ten speed hero and Ornot socks. Great designs and also really comfortable. Both brands do a great job of keeping my feet dry.
https://www.ornotbike.com/shop

http://tenspeedhero.com/

For glasses I LOVE my Lazer Magneto M1 glasses. Not good when going to the cafe, cant wear them when you take the helmet off. But they are just comfortable, no pressure points. Easy storage if you are using a Z1 helmet)