How long does it normally take to get a Cannondale replacement frame ?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Selmer

by Selmer

I have been waiting for it since early March 2017, the bike shop ( Flyingball Bike Shop in Hong Kong) said they are also waiting for further info. from Cannondale. Is it normal that Cannondale is taking so much time to process a replacement frame?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

KCookie

by KCookie

Im afraid I can't tell you about Cannondale, but my replacement frame took 12 months. (Lightweight). Hopefully yours will be sorted soon as I know how frustrating it is waiting for your pride and joy. !!!

Slack

by Slack

Yes.

53x12

by 53x12

Selmer wrote:I have been waiting for it since early March 2017, the bike shop ( Flyingball Bike Shop in Hong Kong) said they are also waiting for further info. from Cannondale. Is it normal that Cannondale is taking so much time to process a replacement frame?

Just depends on your shop and their relationship with Cannondale. If you don't hear back in a few more weeks I would just contact Cannondale and see if they have an update for you.
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

mattr

by mattr

Early march? It's nearly June now?

I'd be going spare. Have you contacted the importer yet?
I've heard of shops sending a frame in with no paperwork, just a random phone call, and it just sitting in goods inwards at the importer for weeks.

Last warranty frame i did i got in 4 days. Plus a significant upgrade.

bearsdidit
Shop Owner

by bearsdidit

I'm not a Cannondale dealer but a standard warranty can take a week to months depending on the shop's efficiency and the manufacturer's inventory levels. A lot of brands are running out of 2017s while waiting for the 2018s to eventually arrive.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com