Wahoo Element Bolt

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

glepore

by glepore

Yes, the .fit or .tcx import would be killer.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

yinya

by yinya

Is there a way to export the routes from the Wahoo app? I have some that I have downloaded from somewhere, only have the in the Wahoo app and would like to export so I can edit in Strava

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ianeire

by ianeire

My Bolt has suddenly inverted for my power field now - it wasn't like that before. I didn't change any settings so I assume an update was rolled out.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

ianeire wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:35 pm
My Bolt has suddenly inverted for my power field now - it wasn't like that before. I didn't change any settings so I assume an update was rolled out.
Yes... an update came through on Friday/Saturday. What do you have chosen for your power field? I have 5s avg and mine did not invert.

ianeire

by ianeire

Mine's at 3s/avg and I also have the LED's set for power. Someone mentioned previously that whatever field was linked to the LED's would be inverted.

Ghost234

by Ghost234

So my bolt decided to do a update recently. It made the top item in the screen dark, white light lettering while the others are white background, dark lettering. Is there a way to make it all the same? It just looks weird now.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

Ghost234 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:05 pm
So my bolt decided to do a update recently. It made the top item in the screen dark, white light lettering while the others are white background, dark lettering. Is there a way to make it all the same? It just looks weird now.
What you're describing is the inverted text, it is associated with the LED's. Whichever field you have selected for the LED lights will invert.

MichaelB

by MichaelB

Great, time to play with the Power setting and the LED's again. Did it for the HR as a trial, and it worked well.

glepore

by glepore

Yay... now .tcx workout import, and I'm happy
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

hmai18

by hmai18

Maybe I'm completely blind, but is there a field for current instantaneous power, displayed in W? The lowest I can find in the app is 3s average.

guyc

by guyc

Same.

CrankAddictsRich

by CrankAddictsRich

I know there used to be... some screen-shotted their bolt, showing it, but I can't seem to find it either.

guyc

by guyc

It does seem an odd omission

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com