Ok, I received the Isadore jersey that I posted a few comments above.
I'm not hugely impressed, nor hugely disappointed.
TLDR: The jersey is undoubtedly well designed and well made with a superb mix of materials. The sizing however is questionable. Whilst a more slimmer 'race fit', it feels there is some confusion between the stretchyness of the material and the sizing proportions for each measurement. If it fits and you can put up with the deep and narrow zipped pocket... It's a great jersey.
- Comfortable material
- Great material choices, lighter mesh arm's and side panels are great - Perfect for UK summers, though may still be a little warm for some with this current heatwave.
- Design's are fantastic.
- The fit is really odd (not helped by my odd body dimensions - broad shoulders, average neck).
- To fit my shoulders/chest, going by the size chart, xxl is the size I needed. On wearing the item, there is copious amount of excess material... And I mean, A LOT (further enhanced by how stretchy the material is). An XL would fit me better, or possibly even a large. This resulted in lots of bulging and bagginess on the front of the jersey.
- If sizing down smaller, the waist most likely wouldn't fit. Whilst the waist is elasticated, the seam doesn't have any stretch...
- The length didn't fit at all due to thinking to have to size up a couple of sizes. This resulting in further bagginess and rolling of the front of the jersey.
- Annoyingly the general thought is, broad shoulders/bigger chest, bigger neck... It isn't always the case.
- Don't go by the colours on the website or even their stated colours. The aforementioned/posted jersey looks like a warm grey main colour (fairly true colour representation) whereas the secondary dark green looking colour is 100% black). Whilst the colours are stated as grey black, poor image editing/photography lets things down a little - I understand aesthetic hero shots of the jersey, but standard garment images need to portray the true colours.
- The zipped pocket sizing is really frustrating. I do not have large hands, in fact... they're quite dainty and yet I know I would struggle with fishing items out of the zipped pocket. Compared to my TORM jersey, the pockets width is approx. 1cm narrower than the TORM and deeper. A little cumbersome.
- (Somewhat nit picking) The rear Isadore metal logo has a sharp part inside the material which isn't covered/sewn in well. It actually pokes through the material which would cause fraying, but worse, could scratch and cause discomfort.
Wow I waffled on there. Hopefully that may be of help to someone. I'll hopefully try a size down when I can get one...
Next choice... Hmmm
Road - Burls Custom Ti
All Year - Rove ST
Gravel - Carbonda CFR 696