Well Designed/Subtle Jersey Options?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

uraqt

by uraqt

@ gtinut

You can now get the Q36.5 in XXXL in black, and it's shoulders are pretty big I also have a black-sheep jersey that is big in the shoulders. I would say they both are about the same as castelli XXXXL in their 3XL size. The Q36.5 is just a little bigger than the black-sheep.

I reached out Catella and their Pacifica jersey (like beeatnik got above) is going to be available in larger sizes.

I have also see some really real big guys in la passione jersey but their sizing on the web is all different base on the style of the jersey. I don't really like their styles.

C

PS when I say now I think like yesterday with the availability Q36.5.

SEDK

by SEDK

Marcello Bergamo also do a few nice kits - especially like this one in racing green:

Wonder from where they have their inspiration...

Andreas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Liggero

by Liggero

atout.cc
Happy Trails !!!

Mep

by Mep

Just noticed this from Q36.5

Q36.5 produces some of the lightest cycling clothing. Low weight is a result of the integrity of the process of design and our desire to build the purest product for pretentious riders.

Vagabond

by Vagabond

Mep wrote:Just noticed this from Q36.5

Q36.5 produces some of the lightest cycling clothing. Low weight is a result of the integrity of the process of design and our desire to build the purest product for pretentious riders.

Lol. Yeah, sort of like the KuKuPenthouse. But who gives a $hit how silly it all sounds. It all works like nothing else.

:beerchug:
Colnago e Campagnolo

Mep

by Mep

Vagabond wrote:

Lol. Yeah, sort of like the KuKuPenthouse. But who gives a $hit how silly it all sounds. It all works like nothing else.

I mean, did they just call all of us on this forum pretentious riders?

Liggero

by Liggero

Mep wrote:
Vagabond wrote:

All of you in this forum now are pure clear idiots, just in case you did not notice yet. Pure yankee retarded rich idiots.
Happy Trails !!!

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

You all realize that mep changed the marketing comment from the Q36.5 site, right?

Pretty funny. Well done, mep. (Note: I do own some of their stuff and it is amazing.)

Mep

by Mep

Ha no I didn't actually change anything. That was verbatim on their website. I swear I was so close to buying something... Till I saw that.

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

Ok, that is funny. What page is that text on?
If you can jump over the often awkward Italian translations, I can recommend their stuff. The bibs are extremely nice. The founder is the former R&D guy from Assos who apparently wanted to go another direction. There is exceptional stuff at all levels of the price spectrum, LaPassione for example hits way above their pricing, but the Q36.5 stuff is taking new textiles to a very cool place for cyclists.

Vagabond

by Vagabond

Mep wrote:Ha no I didn't actually change anything. That was verbatim on their website. I swear I was so close to buying something... Till I saw that.

I thought you were joking around and making a gentle stab at some of us. You'll have to provide proof that was on their site. I'm not buying it. And even if it was I'd still buy their jerseys and jackets.
Last edited by Vagabond on Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Colnago e Campagnolo

Vagabond

by Vagabond

Liggero wrote:
Mep wrote:
Vagabond wrote:

All of you in this forum now are pure clear idiots, just in case you did not notice yet. Pure yankee retarded rich idiots.

Yeah, I worked very hard and sacrificed when I was younger to get to a position in life to have discretionary income. With some hard work you can be successful too. Or you can continue to be the kind of guy that puts down people you don't know anonymously on message boards. I'm quite pleased I was never that guy. Good parents, mentors, and hard work.
Colnago e Campagnolo

Mep

by Mep

Here it is. Took a screenshot on my phone. I just thought it funny, not that this should have any bearing on their merchandise.

https://www.q36-5.com/winter-collection/Image

Vagabond

by Vagabond

Mep wrote:Here it is. Took a screenshot on my phone. I just thought it funny, not that this should have any bearing on their merchandise.

https://www.q36-5.com/winter-collection/Image

Lol! That's hilarious. I think perhaps someone in Bolzano doesn't know what pretentious means. Or maybe they do which is funnier still. Either way, they make the best jersey Ive ever worn and in subtle colors and patterns.
Colnago e Campagnolo

ManekiNico

by ManekiNico

Q36.5 wrote:Il peso ridotto è il risultato dell’integrità del processo di progettazione ed il nostro desiderio di costruire un prodotto il più puro possibile per i ciclisti più esigenti. [emphasis mine]

Something got lost in translation. The original, I'm assuming, Italian says “for the most demanding (esigenti) cyclist.”

Now, which of the two versions is truer is entirely up to you…

The “integrity of the design process” bit doesn’t make sense in any language. And I say this as someone who owns a pair of Q36.5 bibs.
Mom: He was very sickly until he started riding around on that bicycle.
Dad: Yeah... well... now his body’s fine, but his mind is gone.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com