Camera Mounts and Assorted 3D Printed Parts

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Cocoonyoda

by Cocoonyoda

Hi!! Do you have original picture with saddle Fizik with part fizik garmin ics (extended)??? THANKS!!!

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

I removed all my Fizik models from my shop. The ICS had two issues, inconsistent from one fizik saddle to another and needed to be reworked for a more universal fit, and second just not enough demand for making those changes right now. I do plan on revisiting the Fizik ICS this summer.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Cocoonyoda

by Cocoonyoda

Oh!! Thanks man!

kppolich

by kppolich

Pretty happy with this Flare mount of Specialized SWAT saddles. Not quite as clean and tucket away as the Fizik look, but it will do!
Extra pro with black titanium T25's

SWAT
Fizik

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

Beautiful pics.

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

GoPro has started cracking down on use of the word GoPro in anything that is not directly from them. I am having to go through my entire catalog of GoPro mounts and change the singular word 'GoPro' appending the word 'Style' or 'Compatible' where appropriate. The consequence of all this editing is that Shapeways is now reviewing every edit (even insignificant ones) before allowing the item on the site. It doesn't matter if it was originally for sale, the edit triggers a review. So some stuff on my Shapeways pages might disappear for a few hours as I work my way through my catalog of models. Also the category that was originally labeled 'GoPro' is now labeled 'GoPro Compatible'.

Shouldn't really be an issue, but you never know.

lowftp

by lowftp

Has anyone come across a Specialized Stix mount with integrated GoPro mount?

I'd like to mount the Stix under my computer using the Specialized out the front mount.

Crankycolnago

by Crankycolnago

@whereswaldo, have you been asked for a solution to the broken tab on the SRAM AXS battery ?

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

@Crankycolnago No I haven't, is that a common problem?

I looked at the battery and I am not sure there is anything there I could actually 'fix'

Crankycolnago

by Crankycolnago

WheresWaldo wrote:
Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:34 pm
@Crankycolnago No I haven't, is that a common problem?

I looked at the battery and I am not sure there is anything there I could actually 'fix'
it is a common problem where the small tab breaks off the battery making the still good battery useless. i can upload apic of the broken tab

https://www.roadbikereview.com/threads/ ... ur.361263/

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

@Crankycolnago, unless that tab is a separate part I am not sure there is anything I can do.

TribesMan

by TribesMan

Its very common for the tab to brake.
It happened to my friend 3 times so far in just a few years.

You cant just glue the tab back, since the area is too small and it fails imidiately.
So after a bit of fiddling around, my friend found a partial solution.
He shaped a flat piece of metal to resemble the tab, shaved off a bit of plastic battery housing to make the room for the metal tab, glued the metal piece to the battery.
Its not nice, but it works...

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

I thought I would post a link to a video that Hewlett Packard posted a couple of weeks ago about the Multi Jet Fusion technology. A lot of it is forward looking but it does explain how their printer works compared to other SLS technologies.

For the most part, I have transitioned all my models to make HP MJF PA12 the default offering. It is much better and stronger than the prints that come off the older EOS machines.

WheresWaldo
in the industry

by WheresWaldo

If you own a Look 795 and were looking for a Cycliq or Varia mount, then check out my newest models.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kode54

by kode54

@WheresWaldo, do you offer any helmet mount options for the Varia radar only (no light version)?

Would be nice to just have it on the helmet so I don’t have to worry about mounts going from mtb to road to gravel bikes.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc