Garmin Out-in-front Mounts Ad Nauseum

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

lucianoz

by lucianoz

PinaRene wrote:
Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:58 pm
Ordered my Garmin 1030 mount yesterday from FramesandGear in Danmark. The HideMyBell I have now on my BMC is very instabel and shakes a lot on Dutch roads, and drives me crazy. It's also flalling down when riding on really bad roades or cobbles. The plastic construction is not stiff enough and between the plastic parts there is no friction to keep it in place. Hope the framesandgear.com constrution is firmer and stiffer.

https://framesandgear.com

Hello, I'm interested a garmin mount for my wife's supersix. Did you received? What are your thoughts? I've not found pretty much thing about it on the internet.

PinaRene

by PinaRene

Hi, It is a lot stiffer than the HideMyBell and also it doesn't slip down on cobble roads. Last week I did a 100 K ride in Belgium with cobbles - bad roads and it is still perfect. I tweaked the thing by adding a bell to it on the underside of the twistlock. Absulotely worth the money !!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nulldreiundreissig

by nulldreiundreissig

AnkitS wrote:
Sun Feb 28, 2021 1:43 am
Nefarious86 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:56 am
Since K-edge never released this and tilquist stopped producing his option. I thought this solution was pretty much dead. However CCACHE has released their own version a while back.

https://ccache.cc/products/ccache-pro-v ... ount-short

Anyone know of a light option for the S-Works SL stems? I'm currently using the k-edge enve mount but it's massive at 50g (without the go-pro adapter) and is way too low.

I am sorry to follow up on Ankit's question, but I'm also getting the S-Works SL-Stem in -12 with an aerofly II bar and I am looking for a decent looking looking mount for my Wahoo Roam. Which one is the best option?
I have seen the mount from Barfly, some people are using the new Tarmac stem's faceplat with the proprietary mount. Are there any other options?

Angui

by Angui

roox wrote:
Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:56 pm

OG-evkin direct carbon mount 25 grams including hardware (without the alloy light mount). Looks a bit silly with a garmin 130 plus on it, but would look pretty great with a larger head unit.
Just got one of these, my edge 830 rattles like there's no tomorrow, drives me nuts, when clicking it into place it does move a tad. Did I hit a bad batch of the OG Evkin or is this happening to others too? No rattling issues with original mount

wheelsONfire

by wheelsONfire

ebsilon wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:29 pm
Hi All Image

If any of you have the Thomson X2 Edge Mount I am interested in buying it.

Morten says he will not make a production run of I any more Image

Are there any alternative to the X2 mount?

It has to bu centered in the middle of the stem and using one of the bolts for attachment.

Are the any carbon mounts out there that will work?

Ciaoooo

Moller
Where do i find this mount??
Bikes:

Ax Lightness Vial EVO Race (2019.01.03)
Open *UP* (2016.04.14)
Paduano Racing Fidia (kind of shelved)

Ex bike; Vial EVO D, Vial EVO Ultra, Scott Foil, Paduano ti bike.