Moderator: Moderator Team
1. short must be tight, so the testicles stay only in one position and that is on front of the pubis and all up.
2. if you do not use bibs get a pair of suspenders and be sure they are tight on your shoulders. If they do the trick buy a good bibs like the santini carbon.
3. saddle should be flat, and the ischion bones should be where the wide part of the saddle is. If you have a tendency to slide forward it means the setback is too much, so move the saddle forward or buy a seatpost with 0 setback.
4. Do not use any cream. Creams where made for the all leather chamois to make it soft. They also help if the problem is on your butt to decrease friction but that is not the case with your testicles.
5. If you do not have a problem except when you ride this is not a mycosis and most likely not an allergic reaction.
6. If you have a lot of pubic hair, trim it a little bit, but this should not be a major problem if the short is tight.
7. Do not blame too much sex on cycling
http://weightweenies.starbike.com/phpBB ... 928#126928
critracer26 wrote:i went out to central park for a few laps this morning and noticed that my tights are way too loose. when i get out of the saddle to pedal i can feel the chamois moving around loosely. These are castelli thermal tights in small that have been worn less than 4 times and have only been hand washed. i'm beginning to think this is a lot of the problem as the chamois is moving too much and causing friction all over.
The chamois should not move around at all, and the knicks should be tight over all muscles. You should be able to pull up your bits, and have them hold in place so your not riding on them. I think you should try out a smaller pair of knicks.
these are all size small:
Santini Smarter Bib shorts - nice simple chamois but they are loose right out of the package
Gore Bike Wear Xenon 2.0 Bib Shorts - nice shorts but the chamois is strange
DeMarchi Pro Bib Shorts - nice bbs but the small is too big
DeMarchi Contour Plus Winter Bib Shorts - chamois has a perineum "slot" through the bib that looks like a torture device.
unfortunately the ones that fit the best fit have over padded chamois in them so i think they are all going to be returned. backcountry.com is great because they have a one year no questions return policy on stuff so if i want to wear them they will take them back. their stock isn't great as it's more of a closeout shop but they have plenty of current stuff.
i saw my general doc which had no clue what i was taking about
2 neurologists - one of which poked me with electricity shots all over the body
2 physical therapists
all of these docs told me i was fine and there was nothing wrong with me. i think it all started when the fitter measured my left leg as being one cm shorter and shimmed it. it was all downhill after that.
- Similar Topics
- Last post
- 8 Replies
- 666 Views
Last post by BdaGhisallo
Tue May 08, 2018 5:35 pm
- 1 Replies
- 544 Views
Last post by glam2deaf
Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:55 am
New ride Argon 18 Gallium
Last post by Heavyhitter « Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 pmReplies: 5
Posted in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.by Heavyhitter » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:09 am » in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.
- 5 Replies
- 868 Views
Last post by Heavyhitter
Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:49 pm
- 9 Replies
- 895 Views
Last post by Shrike
Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:46 am
- 19 Replies
- 1859 Views
Last post by mrtkcmz
Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:43 pm