Relocating to LA/West Hollywood

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderator: Moderator Team

User avatar
fanboy
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:49 pm
Location: London

by fanboy

Looks great, i'll give it a go. What's the weather like in the mountains this time of year?

by Weenie


RippedUp
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 am
Location: Beirut, LEBANON

by RippedUp

fanboy wrote:Looks great, i'll give it a go. What's the weather like in the mountains this time of year?


No clue, I am back in Beirut/Lebanon where it's been rather cold and rainy 8)

User avatar
fanboy
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:49 pm
Location: London

by fanboy

haha, fair enough!

tonytourist
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:13 am
Location: 93306

by tonytourist

I'm not local, but I'm always down for a ride. RippedUp and I rode it this summer, as shown in his Garmin link.
Let me know and we can try to plan something :thumbup:

User avatar
fanboy
Posts: 34
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:49 pm
Location: London

by fanboy

Great, thanks tonytourist. How's this Sunday? Are you from Bakersfield?

tonytourist wrote:I'm not local, but I'm always down for a ride. RippedUp and I rode it this summer, as shown in his Garmin link.
Let me know and we can try to plan something :thumbup:

tonytourist
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:13 am
Location: 93306

by tonytourist

fanboy wrote:Great, thanks tonytourist. How's this Sunday? Are you from Bakersfield?

tonytourist wrote:I'm not local, but I'm always down for a ride. RippedUp and I rode it this summer, as shown in his Garmin link.
Let me know and we can try to plan something :thumbup:

Yes I am. I can't make it this Sunday, local cross race and I told my friend I would go watch. Feel free to pm me and we can figure something out. :beerchug:

RippedUp
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 am
Location: Beirut, LEBANON

by RippedUp

fanboy, you can count on tonytourist to take you for a very cool ride 8) :beerchug:

tonytourist
Posts: 1181
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:13 am
Location: 93306

by tonytourist

Thanks Nael. Hope you've been getting plenty of good riding in! 8)

RippedUp
Posts: 243
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:11 am
Location: Beirut, LEBANON

by RippedUp

It's been ok, even though I've reduced the volume due to a rather wet winter over here. I miss the LA vibe some!

Post Reply