Cycling clothing manufacturers

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

tnkn

by tnkn

Hi all,

I'm hoping for some advice on where to find decent cycle clothing manufacturers, probably china for bulk orders/lower prices.

I know of all the usual kits suppliers over here in the UK, Santini, Kalas, NoPinz etc. All I've found so far is these guys who seem to produce Rapha clothing. http://www.ktcquality.com/manufaktur/rokoko

It would be great to know who companies such as la passione, le col manufacture their clothes.

Any others out there anyone can think of?

Thanks for your help.
Dan

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tnkn

by tnkn

Cheers nickf. They look good!

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

micky

by micky

Jollywear produce the clothing for Ekoi, but I would stay away due to "funky sizing".

henryj30

by henryj30

Would Nike and Under Armour apparel be good? I played with all sorts of pro combat/tight fitting apparel in my high school and college football days so I love them and they work. Wondering if wearing their athletic tights and a long sleeve would be okay on the bike. Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Karvalo

by Karvalo

For doing what on what bike?

For casual riding sure, why not? For any serious road riding no. There is a specific body position in cycling that isn’t replicated in any other sport. Cycling clothing is tailored to fit you well in that position, general sports apparel is not.

And obviously, Nike tights don’t have a chamois.

MichaelB

by MichaelB

Monton. Have tried some of their jerseys, and they have some good quality gear, especially the jerseys.

gravity

by gravity

MichaelB wrote:Monton. Have tried some of their jerseys, and they have some good quality gear, especially the jerseys.
I have the Monton revo bib. My favourite so far. I have Rapha Core, Isadore, and mid level Santini. The Revo just speak to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com